Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
Looking through :spam: folder today and found about 4,000 of these:
6ADE047F-A36E-4A62-AEB4-341620AE9BED-218-000000B489BD0AEA.jpg

And the small print on their website:

Offer Terms: By clicking confirm my order, you agree to be enrolled in the 14 day trial offer for $4.95 which is the cost of shipping, and after the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged $110 for the Starter Kit. Your refill cartridges will recur at $60 plus $10 for shipping and handling every month from the time of initial purchase until you cancel.

We must prevent these companies from ripping people off!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Last edited:

pmac415

Nov 29, 2012
North Carolina
OK, so, please don't tell me that quitting smoking with this product is like smoking urine!

My wife is using this product and not sucking on what people here call analogs.

Which is better? You tell me.

I guess when you put it like this, then yeah, it's better. But to find a better product that doesn't charge your card an outrageous fortune on a monthly basis would be better, think of all the people that are going to feel ripped off when they discover they don't have to pay $60 a month to support their ecig habit? If your wife is using one of these, why not buy her an eRoll or a 510 or any of the ones online that don't charge your card every month?

Ken62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Weatherford, Texas
I guess when you put it like this, then yeah, it's better. But to find a better product that doesn't charge your card an outrageous fortune on a monthly basis would be better, think of all the people that are going to feel ripped off when they discover they don't have to pay $60 a month to support their ecig habit? If your wife is using one of these, why not buy her an eRoll or a 510 or any of the ones online that don't charge your card every month?

there is no monthly charge. I paid $60 for the kit (no urine) and use my own juice.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
Forums such as ECF can leave one with a skewed perception of what is happening in the wider world, because members tend to be people who have at least some basic computer literacy, understand the nature and potential benefits of online research, and are the kinds of folks who tend to investigate the wealth of resource material available. In addition, there is a much higher percentage of modding enthusiasts and collectors here than one would find in a random cross-section of the population for whom vaping might be an option.

And not all struggling smokers fall into those sorts of categories. Not even close.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Unfortunately a couple of my family members got scammed by this kind of crap. It totally turned me off to e cigarettes. When they started popping up in stores I became interested. Anytime a person asks me about trying an e cig or buying stuff I warn them. Give them the web address for ecf or websites for vendors on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread