what is your all time favorite juice to vape in a reo mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Bye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Turlock, California, United States
got a couple of flavorings to make some diy juice and remembered reading about how cinnamon juices leak or something, anyone have any problems with it in a rm2 or the plastic bottles or tubing.

also looking to try a new flavor and wondering what your guys favorite vapes are? i herd custards were popular but then read on flavors apperentice that the chemicals used to make the flavors are bad for you if inhaled by vaping, so thats out i guess.

aarhus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
Well, I went through the vanillas/tobaccos/fruits (didn't like those) and settled on vanillas for a while. When I got into RBAs I just tested with an unflavored mix (55/45 -- which I still use today), no nic. After a while the vanilla was really cloying, so I decided to make a batch of unflavored and try it for a couple of days, with my preferred nic strength (around 12-13 mg/ml at the time).

I thought it would have taken a week, but after a day I couldn't imagine vaping anything else :). For some reason, I really like the 'taste' that the juice has, sort of an ozony taste (yeah, that description sucks, but it's the closest I've come up with).

Makes mixing really easy :D

Super_X is also an unflavored guy -- at least where e-juice is concerned :D

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Before DIY my faves were-
My first all day vape was Snickerdoodle from Ms T's Bakery Essentials I also enjoyed strawberry shortcake, mint chocolate chip pie and tangerine. Still get my sweetener from there.

Alien Visions E-Juice was my other go to juice vendor for their e juice called Hype. Tons of other folks like their Bobas Bounty, Gorilla Juice and Havana Gold. I've only tried Hype and Boba's and both earned :thumbs:

For DIY-

http://capellaflavordrops.com/ Capellas custard doesn't have the 'bad ingredient' in it. It's been a while since I've read the diy forums so I forgot the chemical...diacetyl or something. I have liked almost everything I've tried from them, especially the custard, gingerbread and the sweet strawberry.

Perfumer's Apprentice - has remained the top player in my ADV. I like their customer service, prices and have been hooked on their caramel cappuccino for at least a year now. One drop per 10ml warning with that stuff! Ewww...it is STRONG! I also get my staples from them....Dulce Leche, Bavarian cream, hazelnut and toasted almond.

I think a lot of folks are using flavors from Wizards Labs, but I haven't tried them yet.

:) Good luck!

80VG/20PG 10-12mg nic

Last edited:

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Hej Della

Why'd you end up with 80 VG?? Doesn't that cause it to be like treacle? I like VG, but it ends up being like sucking a golf ball through a garden hose, plus it pays havoc with my wicks.

I don't have any problems with it. 20% pg + the flavoring thins it down enough for me. My squonk finger is strong.

Last edited:

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
I like a lot of different flavors and switch often. On my days off I gotta have my gorilla juice. I get it from Kokomo Pure Vapors (a B&M) as I understand it someone makes it and sends it to them. Wish I could find out who it is and have him send me a couple of gallons.

Alien Visions E-Juice is the only place I know of that makes gorilla juice.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Do you guys that are vaping such high PG get clouds of vapor? Seems to weaken my clouds whenever I add too much. Just curious.

I don't need to blow thick plumes to be satisfied. I'm more keen on flavor. With my 70% PG DIY and 8.0 to 9.5 watts (calculated, of course), I can generate a nice enough amount of fog.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Unflavored, 100% VG here at 20mg. It's some THICK stuff, but I dilute 24mg with water, both bringing it down to 20mg AND thinning it out so it flows and squonks quite well. Consensus is, and I agree, unflavored is much kinder to wicks and coils, I can easily get a month out of the same wick and coil. And HUGE clouds of vapor, I can really see the vapor thin out as PG gets added in increments. So, straight VG for me.

For those who haven't tried unflavored, the VG has a *very* slight sweetness to it, and is relatively low on the TH scale.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Halo's Tribeca is my all-time favorite. If I had the means, I'd stock up on a lifetime supply. However, at prices nearing $1 per mL, it just aint gonna happen.

My DIY replacement (10% TFA RY4 Double w/ 1 drop of AP per 5mL in 50/50 18mg base) is a worthy substitute. At around 7¢ per mL, the savings keep me pretty darn satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread