What is your favourite vaperite flavour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBnuggs

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Denver
VR Organic Bananas Foster is still the best juice I've tried. Only been vaping for a month and a half but I've tried quite a few flavors from different vendors. The house extracted tobacco was kinda weird at first but after a week or so of steeping it tastes marvelous! I got a small sample of the perique blend as well and I think I actually liked that one a little better than the regular house extracted but they're both excellent TRUE tobacco flavors.

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
My evening vape is the Tobacco. I could become a familiar face at their store. Received a sample of Tobacco then bought a tobacco sample pack. I have been back there several times to get more of the Tobacco flavor.

New to vaping, I have not tried too many different flavors but for now I think I have something I can enjoy all day long.

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
Now one month later.

I have been vaping the Naturally Flavored House Extracted Tobacco. Bought a bottle and 2 days later went and got another one. I will be back there next week for a 3rd, larger bottle. I really like this flavor. To me it is punchy with a very good cigarette tobacco taste but not harsh or very sweet at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread