What replacement coils do I buy for the Innokin iTaste CLK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMEVet

Aug 10, 2015
Hey everyone... I'm fairly new to vaping. I absolutely love it. I've had my vape pen for about two weeks now and am starting to get a weird, hot/burnt taste with the majority of my liquids. I think it's time to replace the coil on my device. I'm looking for replacement coils for the Innokin iTaste CLK but can't seem to find any that are manufactured specifically for my device. Would anyone know if they happened to make these or, if not, what else I could purchase that will fit and work properly with my device? Thanks!!!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Ok, you can't find it because the iTazte CLK is the battery, not the clearomizer. Which coils you need will depend on which clearo you are using. I looked at the Innokin website and no details are given, but the only one I see that has a clearo shown in the photo is a CLK, not the CLK 1280 or the CLK Sport. Did you buy it as an all-in-one kit? If so, and if it's the CLK, not the big battery, then the clearo is almost certainly an iClear 16D. That uses a BDC coil and you can find it on eBay or anywhere else that sells vape coils using iClear 16D BDC coil as your search terms. Look on the clearo, it should have the manufacutrer and model marked on it. Those are the coils you want. If all else fails, take a pic and post it.

Reactions: dcfluegel

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
OK, You're still a New Member so you can't post links yet, but I think that's the one too. The best price I saw right off the bat on eBay was for a 10-pack at $1.80 each. It also looks like you can buy a new tank, coil and all, in a 5 pack for $1.97 each. It caught my eye because it was cheaper than a 5 pack of coils alone, as strange as that sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread