What Style Was Your First? Cost Less Than ?

What Style Was Your First Ecig? Costs?

• Borrowed From Friend

• Disposable Ecigs

• Mini Ecig

• 510 Sized Ecig or Kit

• eGo Sized Ecig or Kit

• Check Here Also If Total Iintial Costs were Less Than $50.00

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
It was a 401 that I purchased at a flea market new. They had a buy one get one free special, so my mom & I split the deal. $25 each. I thought my mom was crazy, but she was hardcore that she was gonna quit smoking. I honestly just bought into the deal to help my mom out on the cost. I told her that I was NEVER EVER gonna quit smoking, because I liked it too much. Now here I am..........vaping exclusively, while my mom continues to smoke.

The only reason I found ECF is because my mom got fired from her job for using an ecig & I was researching advocacy groups & ecig laws. Turns out her company didn't have a policy regarding ecigs...........so the corporate office made one, & my mom was fired for using nicotine on their property.

My mom is back to smoking......I've tried everything to get her to stop. I've even given her a Reo mini with whatever juice she wanted & she still can't stop.

I've still got that 401 in my dresser, because someday it's gonna be an antique!

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
my first was 7 months ago when i decided no more analogs. i went to the smoke shop and bought a disposable green smoke. it wasnt bad but i needed something that would last better, then found a gas station that had batts and carts prefilled and boxs of carts. puffed on them for quite awhile.

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
My purchase history starts off very much like DC2's (post #4).
NJoy Npro ---> Joye 510 ---> Intellicig 401 ---> GG Slim ---> Precise+ 18350

It used to be Intellicig (outdoors)/Joye 510 with pass-through (indoors), then I moved to the Slim for both, then Slim (outdoors)/Precise (indoors). I found that I tired of auto-batteries, and then small 10440 batteries. Moving up in model size was partly to cut down on battery charging, plus if I'm honest because I needed a bigger hit to stave off the cigarettes. There is a limit though, I never took to HV vaping.

offset

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
New Jersey
M402 kit from A Company That Shall Remain Nameless because I think they post fake reviews ;)

Refilling the cartridges was sketchy at best - I ended up drilling the innards out of a couple of the cartridges and dripping through them until my 510 kit came in. Not recommended.

This what I used to do too. Back when I started I really wanted something that resembled a cigarette. I had the auto batteries and even eventually got one of the charging cases. Now I couldn't care less if my PV looks like a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread