• Disposable Ecigar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Well Kate I started with a dse 103 version 2 .then moved on to the popular 901 which I used for about a month and then I got a bit dissatisfied with these and needed some think that would give myself more kick . So then I tried the pen styles which satisfied me much better. Which led me on to the Janty kiss box classic which then gave me pretty much what I need and settled with the kiss box as my main smoke plus trying various others on the way but I kept going back to the kiss box.

So the kiss box plus disposable cigar has kept me quite happy especially with using stronger liquids we can now get. Till I was lucky enough to get one of trogs screwdrivers which is outperforming all the rest by a mile with the battery length but. Using the screwdriver is still early days but on first impressions everything is working excellent and I don't feel the need to use anything else.

But I know this was meant for your first device but I think it's interesting to see what others have moved onto from their.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I started with the 901 from Puresmoker. It's not quite what I need, though, so I'm trying a 801 penstyle, will give impressions on it when I've
1) gotten it in the mail and
2) played with it a bit.

Wanted to go to a Janty Dura C, but got tired of waiting. Maybe later once the "new product" demand has worn off... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread