What web sites do you check every day or on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
ecf is my homepage so its the first thing I see whenever I open a window. Also subscribe to most of the vaping sites so I make sure and check my gmail throughout the day for vapeshop deals and info. And lastly, I recently discovered instagram and I follow a ton of vape focused people/shops and I check in on them throughout the day/night. Whatever it takes to stay current on all things vaping!

Vapeman12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Georgia
Well if your talking about any sites period Facebook is always the first I check, then my gmail, then whatever I am in mood for, I have lots of sites I go to lots of hobby's, its getting close to Holidays so i will be on Halloween and Christmas Forums im a huge decorater but lately I have been on here everyday learning as much as I can.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I'm assuming you mean for vaping?

I follow a lot of vapers, vendors and ........ on twitter. Gotsmok is another decent deal website although I get the impression they just subscribe to ........ and post what he posts - they sometimes have a deal that he doesn't. (I may be wrong about them copying, but it appears that way sometimes)

Plus I have some vaping podcasts too that I make sure are updated so I can listen to on my long drive to and from work. Just type vaping into the (horrific) search in itunes and you'll see them. I like the rambling, crotchety windbag that is the DIY show with Jeannie K. She's funny as heck but man, she needs a nice vape to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread