• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What would you tell them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cycoframe

Dec 24, 2013
Japan
Hi everyone!

My first vapemail from healthcabin is being held in a bonded area in Tokyo Int'l. PO and i already received the notification from the customs yesterday. I will call them later this morning to confirm the contents of my package that includes 1 evod twist and charger, 2 clearos and 1set of replacement coils, 3 syringes w/ blunt needles, 10 empty ejuice bottles, 5 10ml flavors, 1 115ml 6mg nic 50/50 base and another 1 with 11mg nic, some thread covers and drip tips. And yes I got a little too excited on my first vape shopping.:D

I didn't fill the special request at the check out in healthcabin but it seems like they did not write the nicotine strength on the bottles. So I thought that I would just tell them that they're for me and my father or just declare one bottle with nicotine and the other one with none.

So have you had any experience like this? Did I buy too much in one go? Do you think I will pay additional tax? What would you tell them if you were me?

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
i got a small stable going on here. a vaporshark DNA20, waiting on a orange hana modz V3, 2 K100's, 2 astros, SS and SS/brass, an atom, a VTR with the ring cut off, MVP v1, few random ego spinners, chi you and some dueling nemmy's.

recently got into dripping and kayfuns in a big way, so i have a couple igo w's, a origen clone and 2 3d clones (awesome BTW) a authentic nimbus and a couple 22mm patriot clones.

oh, also a chronus.

smoking was cheaper than vaping...haha

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Haha, for sure, it's starting to look like smoking was the cheaper option! That's a fair few device you got right there.
I'm on rda trip, it's another level of flavour nd vapour. Only got an igo w myself and a helio clone along with a brass Nemesis clone and a sigelei zmax. Will be getting an trident v2 clone soon and a vtr myself, and looking to get an rba like the aqua or maybe a kayfun. Waiting on some 24g Kantal as well, and then I'll be looking into some cloud chasing, lol!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

cycoframe

Dec 24, 2013
Japan
Hey,
What happened with your order in the end? Did it get through ok?

Sorry for the late reply.
I just received my vapemail after a month. First they asked me to email them the invoice to confirm the contents of the package and told me to contact
監視指導麻薬対策 管理者 (Monitoring and guidance counternarcotics administrator) to ask if they should allow me to receive the syringes with blunt needles and the amount of base liquids i could get,after discouraging me that they are above the limit. I called the counter narcotics admin and asked but the man in charge was "busy" so the man I talked to emailed me a checklist to email them pictures, instructions and the link to healthcabin. so I did all that and made me wait for a response for a week. And after all that, they asked me to email them the picture of the bottle's label. I did and argued because he was like playing dumb as if he doesn't know what pg and vg is and telling me bs and some hard Japanese that he could not even explain in simple words even when I asked him to. It went on for like 3 weeks,calling and waiting, and in the end he said that they wont allow me to get them because "they don't know the contents". I snapped and told him why dont they just go to the customs and take a sample and test it. Then I finally gave up and not really feeling to start vaping but gave my last shot to call back the PO customs after a couple of days to tell them what happened. Then the customs finally told me they would allow 1 bottle and give up the other bottle of the base liquid and the syringes and sent me an abandonment of goods form because they want the original copy with my signature.man, it took a month before i got them. It really stressed me more than work. I learned my lesson and will buy 1 bottle of pg with the highest nic level next time and just buy pg and vg here to lessen the its strength and make more jucefrom it.

Sorry if my reply is too long, I just want others to know what they could go through.

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
Damn, that sucks!

How many ML was it?

I just tried to get 400+ ML of Boba/Gorilla a few weeks ago and they caught it. :( They told me I was only allowed 120ML of nic juice. I even said half was for me and half was for my girl but they said too bad, you have to send separate shipments with only 120ML max in her name and 120ML to me, in my name even though it's the same address.

So ....... stupid. Anyway, I had em send it back to the states and I'll just have my buddy split it up.

Maybe just grabbing 120ML of pure nic will work? haha

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
Well, speaking only from my experience...I've always order just under that amount, but they never opened it, so I'm not sure if they even cared. Don't even know if they can measure through an x-Ray.
I usually go through burst and I order from a few vendors, so they are coming on different days from different routes. But if I were to total the amounts together from the vendors, it would be easy to go over 120.

Knock on wood, but I've never had any problems getting my liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread