What's the best Box Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedoitall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Clay, West Virginia, USA
Be sure to drop into the Reo forum too, and fire away with questions. A very friendly bunch, though we're about to all turn on each other this Friday night at 7:00 pm when Rob turns on the Woodvil sale. Imagine the internet version of Walmart on Black Friday. :D

Reos Mods

Oh I have some money burning a hole in my pocket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Be sure to drop into the Reo forum too, and fire away with questions. A very friendly bunch, though we're about to all turn on each other this Friday night at 7:00 pm when Rob turns on the Woodvil sale. Imagine the internet version of Walmart on Black Friday. :D

Reos Mods

Hmmm....sale you say? Would that be Eastern time...lol? I looked at them and they are sexy for sure, wonder how much the price will drop and how many will be available. As of right now looks like there are only 30 or so in stock so could be over before it starts. I'll try though, now I really want one!

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
No
Hmmm....sale you say? Would that be Eastern time...lol? I looked at them and they are sexy for sure, wonder how much the price will drop and how many will be available. As of right now looks like there are only 30 or so in stock so could be over before it starts. I'll try though, now I really want one!

Eastern time. They all show out of stock until then. Price won't drop, they'll sell out, within the week if not within the first day or two.

Be sure to check Woodvil's, Woodvil 1849p and Mini Woodvil. There are over 300 listed between the three sizes.

Page will go down before 7 while Rob changes them to available, then the site will come back up at 7,then it will be a mad rush.

Have to move fast. It can go into more than one cart. First to checkout and complete payment gets it. So have more than one choice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Ah ha! Good advice, thanks. Just looked on the site again. Do like the look of the Woodvils, would that be the best first Reo for me? No idea what to get... the Grand? Mini 2.1? Woodvil? Urrrrg!

Considering Woodvil's are limited runs, you'll need to decide. How durable do you need your mod to be? Metal is pretty indestructible. The Grands use an 18650 and carry 6 mls. The 18490 takes, you guessed it, 18490s and carry 3 mls. The minis take a 14500 and carry 3 mls.

I like to change flavors more frequently than 6 mls, so I'm going for one or two of the 18490s.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

TobysMom

Feb 18, 2014
Wimberley, TX, USA
I ended picking up a e-Lvt box mod and i also have the MVP 2.0 and out of both of these im liking my e-Lvt a litte better simply that it seems like i can get better airflow and hits than the mvp. Downside is, its about 40 bucks more with no tank. But you can change the battery in it.

E-LVT – GREY – BATTERY INCLUDED

How do you like the EVT to date? Any concerns?? Interested, but still gathering info - many thanks for your post!

Mantis4343

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Glasgow, Ky, USA
How do you like the EVT to date? Any concerns?? Interested, but still gathering info - many thanks for your post!

Still loving it! i prefer this still over my mvp due to more air in my draws. My only complaint is the Ohms reader is usually off by .1 to .3 compaired to my mvp.

Personally i would recommend this mod to anyone.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Don't know what you mean by "best." I'm still looking myself. Mr E Liquids makes an economical VV one and regulated 3.7 one if you like using your own batteries but I'm not crazy about the looks. Reo is pricey and a feeder. If you want a throw away there's VTR which is heavy and MVP which has a very firm button. Weight and button are issues for me or I would go with one of those. In the end, l will probably go with MEL's because they've been around as long as I've been vaping and have lots of safety features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread