Status
Not open for further replies.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
For drippers a couple of good one's are the mutation series i prefer v2 it can chuck the clouds and v4 is good just sometimes it like to leak but still a good rda and the clt is another good one. Now for flavor its the derringer period i have 3 clones and 1 authentic and I love them and for such a small atty it can still pump out some clouds but the flavor is perfect especially if you run ni200 for your trmp control on the ipv4 you wont believe the flavor.

Reactions: NealBJr

Matty316

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Hull, England
rmlch0.jpg

This is my favourate rda right now a mutation x v4 clone.

It has great airflow, a big juice well and can really chuck the clouds if you want too.

Reactions: NealBJr

mikol gaither

Jun 18, 2015
I got the velocity rda clone by tobeco and have no regrets. for $30 you can't beat it. unique, easy & fun to build on. did I mention clouds? yes sir, and the flavor is top notch. loads of air flow options plus wide bore Delrin tip doesn't get too hot OR you have the option of your preferred 510 attachment. my only grip was that 6 out of the 8 hex screws were stripped. simply rectified by ordering a 4 pack of replacement screws from avid vapor (the real manufacturer) for $3, still not a bad price and totally beats the original price tag of the authentic. the replacements are flathead screws which are better IMO, who needs an extra tools for that ONE device. did I mention the deep deep juice wells? they are DEEP. I've also noticed longer lifespan of my coils and wicks, this may be my sigelei from mech transition, can't say, but I'm loving both. the price and options of the sigelei + velocity rda = awesome

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Velocity is pretty good, but I still like my Baal better with the wide cap. I was considering the Mutation X v4 before I saw the Velocity.

Any of those have deep juice wells and lots of holes for the deep lung hits. You could get the Baal, Derringer, Velocity, and Mutation X v4 clones from somewhere like Fasttech for $40-50 for all 4 of you don't mind waiting a few weeks.

KingOhms

Feb 10, 2015
Pittsburgh
That is no Mutation X v4.

Google that one for yourself. :)

If chasing clouds, I definitely recommend any of the Doge's, v1 and v2, made by Congrevape if you want an authentic. Or any of the actual Mutation RDAs, known for their very specific style airslots. Getting a clone of these would be up to yourself. I find myself wanting the Mutation X v4 now since it has 4 post holes. Three post hole decks work but 4 posts would make like a bit easier for dual coil builds.

Matty316

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Hull, England
That is no Mutation X v4.

Google that one for yourself. :)

If chasing clouds, I definitely recommend any of the Doge's, v1 and v2, made by Congrevape if you want an authentic. Or any of the actual Mutation RDAs, known for their very specific style airslots. Getting a clone of these would be up to yourself. I find myself wanting the Mutation X v4 now since it has 4 post holes. Three post hole decks work but 4 posts would make like a bit easier for dual coil builds.

I know it's not an actual mutation x v4 thats why i said clone. It was actually released by the cloners before the authentic mutation x v4 was released as an idea of what the mutation x v4 would look like i think.

But still the clone is my favourate. :pervy:

Edit: I stand corrected It's a YEP I think just sold as a mutation on some sites. lol can get confusing sometimes. :blink:

Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I have 3 Fave RDAs;
El Cabron
Twisted Messes
13 Heavens & 9 Hells
All made by CompVape.

For a Clone $20 or less, an Infinite made Magma.
But, I have never tried a Mutation and have heard great things about them by those who have.
Since getting the CompVape Trio of Steam-Rollers, haven't had the need or desire for anything else RDA-wise.

Reactions: dcfluegel

mikol gaither

Jun 18, 2015
Velocity is pretty good, but I still like my Baal better with the wide cap. I was considering the Mutation X v4 before I saw the Velocity.

Any of those have deep juice wells and lots of holes for the deep lung hits. You could get the Baal, Derringer, Velocity, and Mutation X v4 clones from somewhere like Fasttech for $40-50 for all 4 of you don't mind waiting a few weeks.
lots of stuff on eBay too if you can't wait that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread