When you find what your buds crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
as I have........ It's official that my taste buds crave vanilla custard after a long journey of buying tons of juice

I placed my order to VapeWild and their "On Cloud Custard" was on cloud point!
(Didn't even steep it) o_O

Now that I know what I will chase for the best

Please do list all of your favorite custard favors whether they be gourmet brands or cheap I'm just interested to know who shares the same as I do and who has done the footwork so I don't have to muahah :evil:

If you steeped it list how long

If available tell me what you liked the best steeped and what you enjoyed unsteeped!

Ready set go!

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
That seems reasonable enough! Well here's another reasonably-priced option to investigate:

Custard / Overdose - DrCrimmy.com

Crimmy's "Overdose" is a French vanilla custard with a sweet, stout flavor. That link takes you to a page with several mix-in varieties that might be good for the ol' switcheroo.

Reactions: bpurtell89

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
That seems reasonable enough! Well here's another reasonably-priced option to investigate:

Custard / Overdose - DrCrimmy.com

Crimmy's "Overdose" is a French vanilla custard with a sweet, stout flavor. That link takes you to a page with several mix-in varieties that might be good for the ol' switcheroo.
Oh lala I like the sound of French vanilla..... Don't go letting me get all fancy over here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread