Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
In your own opinion, which is the best, most afforable online store to purchase e-cig (starter, on-going supplies, etc)?

I am quite new & I do not wish to be ripped off. I'd like to check out a cheaper store and compare to this new little stand that just opened up in our local mall. I want to compare prices there against buying online & paying shipping.

I don't necessarily want the cheapest--a good balance of price, fast shipping & customer service.

So....anyone have any thoughts on that?

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I think Houdini hit the nail on the head. I haven't seen a kiosk in a mall that wasn't a rip-off, they are usually double to triple the cost of what you find online and if they don't work and you try and return them they simply try to sell you another. There are many reputable retailers online, which are attached to his link. There is also a link of suppliers which for some reason I can't post even though it is on this site.... anyway search for "General list of suppliers" and it should return it.

I have ordered from puresmoker, Janty & totally wicked. I have received good customer service from all three, there are many others in the link above which have received favorable posts on the board.

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
YEESH!! I just checked out the enourmous list Houdini left a link for. That's a buncha stores to price compare!!

Ah, I hadn't been to the mall in ages. I heard about these e-cigs through a news thing on my browser home page & began looking into the whole thing. The next day or so, I heard an ad on the radio for some little joint in the mall selling the little suckers.
Told my coworker about all this, how people are quitting smoking, he threw $60 at some online store & got a starter kit right away. Naturally, we've all been playing with it at work, but who knows, many of at work (about 50 percent of the employees smoke) may end up non-smokers, tax increase & all. :D

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
YEESH!! I just checked out the enourmous list Houdini left a link for. That's a buncha stores to price compare!!
I'm wondering about the restrictions placed on new member accounts. That list hasn't been visible on your main forum page? Were you being auto-placed into the New Member forum?

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
I don't know exactly. I know there's some places I couldn't post, but I haven't looked for lists of stores here. I ran a couple searches in the forums for suppliers but everything and anything, lists of threads that went on forever. I've been boucing around forums & checking out so many sites, videos, stores....I couldn't tell you exactly what I've been restricted on or not restricted on.

ozrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
I am new to vaping myself and have been glued to the PC watching reviews and reading the forums. As you go through the reviews (video and otherwise) a couple common sites will make their way to the forefront. E-Cigs are not created equally- cost, performance, customer service and preference are all things you will really need to determine for yourself. I personally ordered the NJoy models because of the issues getting imports in the USA (or possible issues). I also went to Janty and ordered a Janty-C based of reviews. As a new vaper I really wanted something simple and easy to use as I figure out if it's really for me. I ordered the Janty based off some cool factor and the reviews.

Everyone on this board is going to have a positive or negative about almost every supplier / e-cig & liquid. I just went with what I felt comfortable with. Moral of the story- do your reasearch and form your own opinion. Ultimately it's you who has to enjoy what you've purchased.

This forum is a fantastic resource. Make sure you watch some of the beginner videos and also check out Kate's posts. Kate has a way of sterilizing vaping and gets to the nuts and bolts of the process itself. It's a sobering view of what you are about to embark on as well as some very useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread