Where to source printable Inkjet labels for 15ml bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporWebHQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Pittsburgh
www.vaporwebhq.com
I recently bought supplies to make my own juice for a few reasons, one of them so I know exactly what I am inhaling into my body and the other is price of course.

I bought a good bit of nicotine though and since I have so much I figure I might sell a few bottles of juice to just friends to recoup some of what I spent to buy my diy supplies. Thing is just writting on the bottles with a sharpie rubs off quickly and looks to sketchy and I don't want my friends thinking I threw this juice together in my shed with random crap lol..

Even though I'm not selling the juice to the public I still want to have a simple label I can print out to put on the bottles so my friends know what flavor it is and everything. And It would also really make it a lot easier to keep track of my own bottles of juice lol.. I have bottles of juice of my own in the drawer that the sharpie wore off and I don't know what they are anymore.

Does anyone have any experience in buying labels that you can print out with an inkjet printer for 15ml size bottles? If so where have you bought the labels at?

I have some mailing address labels but they are kind of old and don't really stick to the plastic bottles.

They don't have to be fancy I just want something that will stick well to the bottles and not fall off or wear away quickly.

It seems like a good size for labels for 15ml plastic bottles would be between 1 1/2" - 2 1/2" width and maybe 1 1/2" ish tall.

I was checking on amazon and they have lots of labels but I figure someone has already tried different labels and knows what works and what doesn't.

Thanks!

Last edited:

VaporWebHQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Pittsburgh
www.vaporwebhq.com
You're going to find that ejuice will blur ink from an inkjet just as quickly as it does with your sharpie printing. Your standard Avery labels will work just fine, though, and most printer software accepts the standard sheets that the labels come on.

Thanks, Hmm I wonder if they have any labels that are more resistant to smearing.

I use these. They work well for my bottles, and you can get a free label maker program off the internet. It works great, the labels will smear, but I put a small layer or tape over it to protect it.
Easy Peel White Address Labels 5160

Thanks, Those specific labels are for laser printers but I'm going to see if they have the same ones in that size for inkjet.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Thanks, Hmm I wonder if they have any labels that are more resistant to smearing.

The label has nothing to do with it. It's the ink and what the e-juice ingredients do to it. If you want a "smear free" label, print the label, affix to the juice bottle, then cover it with tape.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread