Which juice you vape on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
If you like paying for premium juice, try Suicide Bunny's "Mother's Milk". It is simply delicious and amazing and will make you feel warm inside. I bought one bottle when I first started dripping because my friend didnt like it cause it was too sweet. But I cannot bring myself to buying premium juice, so I get mine from Mt Baker. 236mL for $35. Their Admiral Berry Crunch is my ADV, and also their FauxHawk and Cinnamon Toast Munch is to die for.

Rustynail17

Oct 4, 2013
Round Rock
If you like paying for premium juice, try Suicide Bunny's "Mother's Milk". It is simply delicious and amazing and will make you feel warm inside. I bought one bottle when I first started dripping because my friend didnt like it cause it was too sweet. But I cannot bring myself to buying premium juice, so I get mine from Mt Baker. 236mL for $35. Their Admiral Berry Crunch is my ADV, and also their FauxHawk and Cinnamon Toast Munch is to die for.

Stay away from mothers milk. Has diacetyl in it.Causes popcorn throat which is a form of cancer

Reactions: RavenZ

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I like pretty much like everything. I DIY, so I can control the flavor I would like. Take a look at some of the DIY recipes and focus (ones you might like to taste) on the main ingredient. Then find a vendor who has that main. You can probably find a review and rating of the juice in ECF or other vape forums. Vape Bars have juices you can try. Its all about your tastes. Right now I'm vaping a 555 DK Tobacco. This vape might be better for me but not for you. You might want to define Halo and High roller? Is it a great or good etc.?

Cottonmouth

May 6, 2015
I'm big into tobacco flavors, and I've been getting a lot of juice from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com recently. "The Ruins" is probably my favorite cigar vape of all time, and they have a ton of delicious pipe and cig blends as well. I mean I get why most people tend to veer away from tobacco flavors, most of them are pretty disappointing, especially the cheap ones, and especially if you're expecting the flavor of a burning cigarette, but if done right, a good tobacco flavor offers more satisfaction and complexity than any fruity/candy/baked good flavor ever will, IMO. Coils gunk up quick, that's the only real downside.

dj_dabz

Jul 24, 2013
Peoria, AZ, USA

Guys if you haven't already, you MUST try Dr. Crimmy's V-Liquid - DrCrimmy.com If you are looking for Suicide Bunny's quality and Mt. Bakers prices then this is the juice for you. I found this vendor when they were just starting out I was looking for a cheap alternative to Mothers Milk and I came across Kitty Milk from Dr. Crimmy. 125ml bottle for $30 good luck finding a better deal than that. And get this, their juices are wayyyy better than Suicide Bunny, The Standard Vape, Space Jam, and all those other "premium" vendors charging $20+ for 30ml

hambone0424

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
Theres a flavor here in pittsburgh sold by steel city vapes called zuro's milk its a strawberry milk flavor simply amazing im pretty sure you can buy on their website im like addicted to it its 10 for 15mil or 20 for 30ml it is locally made but is hand crafted premium juice i cant get enough of it

Attachments

• 20150506_010628.jpg
    20150506_010628.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 21

Mike James

Moved On
May 5, 2015
Thank you. I'll try them.

Mike James

Moved On
May 5, 2015
Nicoticket, Jimmy the Juice Man, Charlie Noble. There are two I like from Mr. Good Vape. Just ordered ANML to try.

I love the Nicoticket NETs and several desserts and fruits.

JTJM Creme Brulee and Caramel Pear.

I have only tried 3 of my Charlie Noble order so far, but I'm very pleased.
Nicoticket and Mr.Good Vape sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread