Whistle Whistling Sound / Gurgle Gurgle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikita Marinko

Jul 14, 2015
Hello,
as the title says, I get whistle sounds with my clearos. Using aspire ce5, aspire nova both with bvc etc... on vision spinner II battery.
Is this a problem? Reason why am I asking is that both of these tanks gurgle like crazy for me, so I thought its the airflow, but even enlarging the holes still makes it whistle.
I tried it on a basic ego battery and altough whistle is gone it seems that the draw is tighter.
But as I keep trying I cant really determine whether the spinner or the ego battery draw is tighter. Its the other one everytime I change to try (with empty tanks) and maybe none of them is tight im just paranoid because the tanks gurgle and I am waiting for an aspire ET with bdc and kanger T3D with genitank-ceramic now to see.
I started out with ce4 and h2 evods and they never gurgled... but they leaked so I wanted to go better clearos and now it seems as im just wasting money on vaping... Because one leaks on battery and I have to unscrew every 5 hit and clean with cotton stick because im ocd and the other gurgles so I lose just twice as fast.
I hope the ET bdc or T3D saves me.
I talked to a vapeshop dude and he said that some of the bvc coils he tried were also gurgling for him, and he is going with bdc.
But when I read here everyone loves bvc much more over bdc...

PS: put whistle and whistling in the name so that if we find solution people can find it by both names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread