Who has experience with Ahlusions shop in MIchigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
There's no law or rule making it illegal for your child to accompany you while
you shop in an e-cig store.

I don't know what the laws are in Michigan but Ahlusion does not allow anyone under 18 in their Cafe.

As with any of our locations, must be 18+ to enter or order - valid ID required. (Children are not allowed with or without adult supervision).

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I appreciate vape shop owners who prohibit children on their premises. It totally avoids the issue of any negative publicity from shady reporters itching to write sensational stories about vape shops selling to children. It also means employees are not required to become unwilling babysitters for ill-behaved, poorly supervised kids and patrons can shop in peace.

Kracker

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
NewCastle, DE
I don't know what the laws are in Michigan but Ahlusion does not allow anyone under 18 in their Cafe.

As with any of our locations, must be 18+ to enter or order - valid ID required. (Children are not allowed with or without adult supervision).

this is the same thing it says on the window of the b&m around here.

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
A 16 yr old that works at any gas station has to ID for a pack of cigarettes so I don't see the problem of training
employees in a vape store to do the same as nicotine products cannot be sold to anyone under age of 18. Yeah-
that's all of USA - are we really reviewing that?

I didn't say anything about letting minors alone come into a vape store - I was talking about a parent
going shopping while their child is with them.

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
Just so you know we don't have them around here either. I love white castle, you can eat all you want and not gain a pound because of the explosive .........

Unless its gone now there is a nice big white castle near flint. I had it about 7 months ago. It was like the mana of the gods in my mouth :)

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
Noooo dont eat those soggy radioactive meat burgers!!! I cant understand why everyone loves those lmao i knock the mozza sticks out when i go there.

Sometimes you get a craving that only soggy onion laced sliders can cure. I grew up with them in indiana and had way too many close calls with them. Waking up after a night of binge drinking with liquid white castle and cheap well liquor in your throat and windpipe is an experience thats a right of passage if you will . Haha

kateress

May 25, 2014
Flint, MI
You said e-cig store, not a gas station or WalMart. While gas stations and WalMart may sell e-cigarettes, they are not e-cig stores. Where I live it is illegal for minors to enter a vape shop, e-cig store, whatever you want to call it, just like it is illegal for minors to enter bars, strip clubs or anyplace that is adults only.

So yes, it is illegal for a child to accompany you while you shop in an e-cig store where I live.

It says in big giant signs on the door "18+ ONLY!" so I really don't wanna stroll in their with my 7 year old, whether its actually legal or not.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
Unless its gone now there is a nice big white castle near flint. I had it about 7 months ago. It was like the mana of the gods in my mouth :)

You are right, there is one not far from Ahlusion. Not sure how I didn't know that was there, guess I need to go into town more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread