Who is your favorite vendor for bakery flavors and desserts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Heather's Heavenly Vapes Blueberry Muffin. Tastes exactly like a blueberry muffin or coffee cake with big, fresh blueberries. Was too rich/strong for me in a tank, but dripping it is perfect and I can't stop vaping it.

I also enjoy their dessert-y tobaccos such as Heavenly Army (graham), Shadow (Bavarian vanilla cream), Oompa (chocolate). Very yummy.

Also, Halo's Shamrock is a killer chocolate Andes style mint, and Belgian Cocoa is a dry dark coca.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I absolutely ADORE Ms. T's Bakery "Banana Doodle." Not only is it GREAT on its own, but it's so strong (flavorful) that a few drops of it can do wonders to other flavors. For example, fill a tank with a stock strawberry ejuice and then add 5 drops of Banana Doodle to the tank...wow. I've heard great reviews for her "Snicker Doodle" ejuice, but I jumped right past it for the banana version. I would caution, however, about the possibility of cracking plastic tanks - there's definitely a cinnamon thing going on, and cinnamon is known for cracking tanks.

I can't speak from experience, but I just ordered the "A Little Bit of Everything" sampler of all 16 standard Alice in Vapeland flavors, and I have high hopes for some excellent bakery ejuices from them, too. If the sampler arrives on Tuesday, there's a good chance that I'll be ordering a 30ml bottle of "Twas Brillig" almost immediately - it's supposed to be something like a blackberry crumble. She's only opens up late on Tuesday nights. That's right, the store is really only open for less than 24 hours - once a week!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
HDV, Ahlusions, The Vapor Chef. Just about anything from these vendors is worth giving a shot including bakery. I just ordered a bunch of juices from Velvet Cloud that I haven't tried before and most are bakery/desert/coffee. I have high hopes! Parkes Vaping Twinkie is one of my my favorite vape snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread