Why We ProVape (Testimonial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
So I truly came to appreciate my ProVari even more than I ever did before.
I went to the Crater Diamond Mine State Park in Arkansas yesterday. While I had no luck finding diamonds, I did do some searching.
while doing some wet sifting over the sluice box (basically a long trough of water) I bent over and my satin black ProVari Mini 2.5 and nautilus Mini took a swim.
I was only partially terrified, and eager to find out if the device would live up to its reputation.
I fished the mod back out of the muddy, gritty water and silt. It was coated in gritty nastiness that I thought for sure would kill the device, or at least, kill the coil in my nautilus mini. I cleaned it off really well, opened the tank, blew out the afc, dried the coil, dried the ProVari, and wiped down the threads.
Tentatively I pressed the fire button and heard a loud, reassuring hiss as the mod fired and the coil responded properly.
With a grin on my face, I turned and said to my dad and brother, "That's why I buy this brand."

(Oh also, I bounced this thing off a bothersome parking lot because I wanted to punish the asphalt.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH PROVAPE, YOU LIVED UP TO YOUR NAME IN A BIG WAY TODAY!

Reactions: turnipshoe

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Ok, so the part about the Nautilus wanting to swim makes me giggle :) It's great to hear stories about how tough the provari is!

We never found anything at that park either. I did bring home lots of pretty jasper though! If you have time, I recommend hitting a crystal mine near by. We ended up with buckets of beautiful crystals on our trips down there!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread