• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

zamplebox going downhill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
So we decided to order another Gold box after 6 months to try some new flavours, how things have changed.

6 months ago they were on the ball and really helpful, it now seems that they've gone the way of other companies when they get bigger.

Label printed 27th Dec, no other entries in tracking. Contacted a few times asking for them to look into it and their eventual response was to try and fob me off saying it could take 3 weeks and that the tracking wouldn't be normal for outside the US. I order from the US all the time and it shows up until the point it leaves the country and it never takes more than 10 days!

If I get nothing on Monday I'll be sticking in a claim and won't be using nor recommending again.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
OK received this today, value not as good as last May.
A quick rundown on the differences:

May 2014 - Gold Box & shipping = £38.54 Amount received and value = 169ml $120.00 [£79.01] Savings £40.47 [todays exchange rates]
Dec 2014 - Gold Box & shipping = £42.81 Amount received and value = 155ml $101.18 [£66.62] Savings £23.81 [todays exchange rates]

As you can see, it now costs more for less and shipping took longer, took 20 days but say 17 due to Bank Holidays. First shipment got to me in under 10 days I believe.

Costs aside, I got a nice selection of juices that I've not tried before so if you're OK with the smaller savings I'd still recommend them. This is what I got in the box:

10ml Smoke'N'Mist Gorillafied
10ml Smoke'N'Mist Blueberry Waffle
10ml Seduce juice BlackJack
10ml Strix Elixirs The keys
10ml Strix Elixirs Salted Caramel
15ml Hangar vape Arizla Bum Thai
15ml RLVNT Backstop
15ml Lick Apples 'n Dip
15ml Victory Liquid
15ml Johnson Creek Makana
30ml Jackson Vapor Peaches and Cream

I've just put an order in with a UK monthly subscription company - https://vapeabox.net/ Will report back on a separate thread when I receive it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread