• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ZampleBox Gold - 1st order - Request for Dripping Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Placed my 1st order with these guys last night and wondered if any of you can recommend a decent dripping atomizer so that I can taste all of these babies when they get here. I'm looking for something that's along the lines of the HH .357 so not rebuildable, oh and preferably available in the UK.
If you want to know why I don't want a rebuildable, it's simply because I've not attempted it yet and don't have the kit handy. That will be something for the future.
I'm using an MVP 2 If that matters.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Placed my 1st order with these guys last night and wondered if any of you can recommend a decent dripping atomizer so that I can taste all of these babies when they get here. I'm looking for something that's along the lines of the HH .357 so not rebuildable, oh and preferably available in the UK.
If you want to know why I don't want a rebuildable, it's simply because I've not attempted it yet and don't have the kit handy. That will be something for the future.
I'm using an MVP 2 If that matters.

These have got good reviews steve, and there are quite a few people on here that use them.

C9V 306 atomiser - Cloud 9 Vaping

sexiamy

Moved On
May 9, 2014
birmingham
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Off Topic for this Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread