Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: E Cig and Juice Stand

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default E Cig and Juice Stand

So I just started vaping and have become quite partial to dripping. I wanted to keep my ego and juice nearby when I'm at the desk but also didn't want any spills, or ego accidents so I came up with a little stand. It's not finished as I plan to do levels and stain it later but just whipped something up in the garage quickly tonight and it is serving the purpose for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~RedSkyMods~REO~TastyVapor~KickBassVapor~

ECF Veteran

LOL. Not much interest apparently in my ghetto prototype. What, no love for a block of wood with two holes drilled in it? Went out today and bought a beautiful piece of zebrawood to work with. Figure when it is done I'll keep it on my desk like a fine pen holder, and no, it won't look like that.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by doubledown View Post
    LOL. Not much interest apparently in my ghetto prototype. What, no love for a block of wood with two holes drilled in it? Went out today and bought a beautiful piece of zebrawood to work with. Figure when it is done I'll keep it on my desk like a fine pen holder, and no, it won't look like that.
    Actually I thought it was pretty nice and seems like it would be pretty easy to standardize to whatever you happen to vaping on. When I first started I thought about trying it with a piece of styrofoam that had come out of a coffee pot I had bought since I don't have wood, tools, drills, or skill. I bet that zebra wood is pretty attractive, and I think it's a great idea. I would have to make mine a little deeper just to make sure it didn't topple right out of there; I'm on the keyboard all the time and I really beat the heck out of the keyboard enough to shake the whole desk.

ECF Veteran

Thanks SimpleSins. Although ugly, the pictured block has been on my nightstand or desk since I drilled it out. It is rather handy. It is deeper than it looks and I can't bump my desk to make it topple. The zebrawood is beautiful. I have a friend who uses it for lots of projects. Once sanded fine, the finish is gorgeous. It's not cheap though, so I'm going to have fun and make some mock ups before I cut into the ZW. I'll post what I finally come up with. Your styrofoam idea seems like it would work just fine, have fun

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I know it's borderline sacrilege to true workers in wood but you could get some zebra wood veneer (I can't remember where I found it on line) and use whatever wood you have laying around and then cover with the zebra wood veneer. You'd still have the beauty of the wood but with an underlay of pine. I think it was $20 a sheet or something; you could make several beautiful pieces out of it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by doubledown View Post
    I, for one, think it's cool

Super Member ECF Veteran Sue1971's Avatar

It's better than the double shot glass that I keep my ego in...lol

Drip Tip Hoarder Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Something like this would be great to have on the nightstand or the side table when you are watching TV, I would add an extra hole for one more flavor-LOL. That is, if it were mine. I can't vape just one flavor all the time. Can't wait to see it in the ZW.

Super Member ECF Veteran

You put yours down?
    joeszombiegrrrl likes this.

ECF Veteran

Thanks for the feedback everyone. HzG8rGrl, I was going to do exactly that! Right now I'm thinking a three tiered stand with two low sides for the juice and a taller middle section to hold the ego securely. Waiting to get with a friend so I can borrow his band saw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast