Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: E- Juice storage case.

Question E- Juice storage case.

So what's evetone using to store all there juice, batteries, attys...etc. Pls post pics. Thankz

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Tackle box from Walmart. Works pretty good.
    dzlady likes this.

Drip Tip Hoarder Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey, thanks hzg8rgrl!

An ordinary paperboard box for my bottles, and a cheap plastic utility box made for screws and whatnot for my small bits.

Super Member ECF Veteran

1203101921a (2).jpgHi username1 I use a tackle box that has a top storage shelf and 4 drawers for my home kit. I have a small Stanley tool box for on the road stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by username1 View Post
    So what's evetone using to store all there juice, batteries, attys...etc. Pls post pics. Thankz

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

wooden cigar boxes work great

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use a Flambeau 8010 Quik Loader tackle box. It has enough storage for quart sized bottles of VG/PG/Nic juice up top, 2 small boxes that are perfect for atties/cartos/drip tips that slide into rails on the top, 2 clear snap lock 6004r boxes in the first 2 tray spots that hold about 20 30ml bottles ea, and then the double height 7004r box in the bottom rail that hold my graduated cylinders, 4 oz flavor bottles etc. In place of the 7004r double height box you can also use 2 more of the 6004r boxes instead. Amazon has them for about $32 shipped and they are perfect.
    GGTB, Sigelei 8, 8p, 8w, 13a, 13ap, 19p, 20, 24, 2 KTS+, 2 Sentinel V3 clones, Private V2, M16, Diablo clone, AFS v3, Itaste SVD & MVP, Darwin

DH and I use a case designed for diabetic supplies when out on the road. It has elastic straps to hold syringes or juice bottles, and you can use the loop part of sticky-backed velcro to adhere items to the case.

It comes with a cloth zip pouch that I store my passthrough in, and it velcros to the lining material of the case so I just got some sticky velcro and peel and stick it to items I don't want sliding around in there. Works great. I got mine at Walmart in the pharmacy section (of course).

Amazon - Medicine Case

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I use a tackle box similar to the Flambeau and this to carry my attys when I'm out and about

[IMG][/IMG]

and this to carry everything in when I'm out

PUSH
    Last edited by dspin; 03-09-2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: spacing

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast