Where do you store all your atty/cartos/tanks/bottles/filling equipment....?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Where do you store all your atty/cartos/tanks/bottles/filling equipment....?

Blog Entries

Default Where do you store all your atty/cartos/tanks/bottles/filling equipment....?

I am get getting quite the assortment of piece parts.....normally for tinkering I keep alot of stuff in tackle type boxes but i think something a little nicer inside the house would be more appropriate. I am just curious what you all use for keeping your e-cig parts together. I figured the tips and trick area would be more along the lines for people with spares and things, so thats why i posted here.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I keep most of my supplies in a tin from Johnson Creek and my everyday stuff is out on the coffee table.

My Grand daughter lives with us, so I keep my juices in a locked purpose bought
    medicine cabinet.
    Other bits of which there are few,(yet), i keep in a drawer on my computer desk.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use clear tackle boxes w/ dividers. It works for me.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I just ordered a cloth and mesh over the door organizer from Amazon. We'll probably need to add a hook closure up high to the hall closet to make sure that our granddaughter can't get to it.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

I have a drawer something like this

Made some liners for the juice

drawer.jpg
    Della Cirque and Los Marauder like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have a tackle box. The kind that lets you move the dividers around. Larger quantities of juice and things I have outgrown are in a bottom drawer of my desk.

Genisis Junkie Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Great question! I'm getting to the point where I'll start experimenting w/ other carts, tanks, etc. I pretty much thought I'd be going w/ small clear tackle box, but I'm interested in what the experienced members do.
    STILL WAITING ON MY EFFING

Ω - Resistance isn't futile, it's crucial for a good vape.

Someone else mentioned it. But I too use a tackle box. I picked up some cheap ones from Walmart and it came with dividers so that you can separate everything according to how you want it. Then the tackle boxes go in a nice wheelie cart that I also picked up from walmart for under 10$. Slides right under my desk and you never notice it

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ha! A nice place to tuck away the tackle box. When does that happen? I'm gonna wear out the latch on my tackle box. Even if I'm not looking to swap something out, there is always a couple things lying around that I forgot to put back.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast