Looking for a wallet for an eGo style battery
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Looking for a wallet for an eGo style battery

Default Looking for a wallet for an eGo style battery

I have been using little 2"x3" ziploc bags to carry around my small juice bottles and cartomizers and stuff, and would like a thin wallet sized pouch I could put in my pocket to carry around my daily vaping gear. Here's what I would like it to be able to handle:

-Hold an battery up to an eGo Twist 1000 size
    -Hold a few (2-4) small bottles of juice, (no larger than 5ML, or the thickness of an eGo)
    -Hold a few cartomizers, or possibly 2-4 3.5ML carto tanks (again, about the thickness of an eGo / KGO)
    -Have another small pocket for any adapter rings, like a shorty cone or eGo to 3.5ML tank cone, or spare drip tips

Ideally it would have velcro on three sides and open like a wallet. Does anyone know of such a wallet?

Thanks, Steve
    Clovery, xXSPOONEEXx and KrasH like this.

Full Member Verified Member

I think you'll have better luck waiting for clovery lol....

~rabbit~

*bumping* this thread

I'm either looking for something already out there,something that can be converted for use, or if anyone is able to make something.

It would be close to a passport case size, at least 6" long to be able to hold an eGo twist 1000 and have room for either velcro or magnets to keep it closed.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm going to experiment with making one of these today...

This is probably a dumb question but there is no risk of ruining the batteries by putting them near magnets, right?

As much as a PITA it is to sew zippers, I think that'd be the best closure.... but I don't have any right now and if I go to Jo-Ann fabric, I'll spend half the day there :P I definitely have magnets, maybe velcro so I'm going to try it with that first.
    JustCallMeJeff likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ECF Veteran

okay so I tried making something with the materials I had on hand... I was going to use a zipper I found but it ended up being a little too short. So this is what I have so far.... I'm going to add another outer layer, more padding, and probably an inch all around in order to attach some velcro for closure.

The outside material is linen, the padding is quilt batting, the lining and pockets are calico, and there is elastic sewn in place to hold cartos and batteries. The pockets are big enough to hold a bottle or two of juice, or a vivi nova, and/or several small things like drip tips and atomizers.

It kinda looks like crap because I had to take off the zipper once I realized it wasn't going to work. The black battery is a 1000 mah twist and the pink one is a KGO, which is the same size as a 650 mah twist.

WP_000373.jpgWP_000375.jpgWP_000376.jpgWP_000377.jpg

any thoughts? suggestions? not sure if it's worth my time to make/sell these things. I have to finish this one, then try to duplicate and see how long that takes me.
    MadKat and blaufisch like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have been using a pencil bag I got as a "free gift" from another purchase. It holds my two kgo's and a 1000 mAh ego twist, a charger, two 30mL bottles of juice and some extra stardusts. No padding to protect stuff though. I keep the juice bottles in a little ziploc just in case they ever leak.

whoa these are kewl clovery, let me know if you get to put em on etsy! Need somethin to protect my provari that finally got here today...yay! vape heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by Clovery View Post
    okay so I tried making something with the materials I had on hand... I was going to use a zipper I found but it ended up being a little too short. So this is what I have so far.... I'm going to add another outer layer, more padding, and probably an inch all around in order to attach some velcro for closure.

The outside material is linen, the padding is quilt batting, the lining and pockets are calico, and there is elastic sewn in place to hold cartos and batteries. The pockets are big enough to hold a bottle or two of juice, or a vivi nova, and/or several small things like drip tips and atomizers.

It kinda looks like crap because I had to take off the zipper once I realized it wasn't going to work. The black battery is a 1000 mah twist and the pink one is a KGO, which is the same size as a 650 mah twist.

WP_000373.jpgWP_000375.jpgWP_000376.jpgWP_000377.jpg

any thoughts? suggestions? not sure if it's worth my time to make/sell these things. I have to finish this one, then try to duplicate and see how long that takes me.
    ncargrl likes this.

ECF Veteran

I was doing some purse shopping on zappos and came across these "clutches"

KAVU Odds & Ends at Zappos.com
    KAVU GO GO Wallet Licorice - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
    kennedy clutch, Bags, Women at Zappos.com

they look like they might be good for ecig storage, in addition to doubling as a wallet. some of them are available in just brown or black so it might even be okay for a guy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast