Tip I found by accident. Restores taste buds plus health benefits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Tip I found by accident. Restores taste buds plus health benefits

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Lightbulb Tip I found by accident. Restores taste buds plus health benefits

I just started vaping and noticed that the initial flavor burst on the first couple of hits dies out to where I can't taste it.

Well I accidentally found a technique to restore my taste buds and it might work for you.

It's been awhile since I mixed an apple cider vinegar drink (with mothers) and surprisingly found out that I got the flavor back after drinking or sipping my drink. I actually think the flavor comes out more. I've only tried this on my current flavor - Appletini from Stormy's Cellar. I'll update when I try it on my other e-juices.

Plus, if you're wanting to improve your health, you'll find tons of info online about ACV.

Quote Originally Posted by FLExJuice View Post
    I just started vaping and noticed that the initial flavor burst on the first couple of hits dies out to where I can't taste it.

Well I accidentally found a technique to restore my taste buds and it might work for you.

It's been awhile since I mixed an apple cider vinegar drink (with mothers) and surprisingly found out that I got the flavor back after drinking or sipping my drink. I actually think the flavor comes out more. I've only tried this on my current flavor - Appletini from Stormy's Cellar. I'll update when I try it on my other e-juices.

Plus, if you're wanting to improve your health, you'll find tons of info online about ACV.
    I have been using brags with the the mother ACV for a while and I have to agree good for health and restoring taste buds. Pleasantly surprised to see someone else caught on to this ancient remedy!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I love mothers. If you get heartburn, take a teaspoon. burns for a couple of seconds going down, then heartburn in totally gone.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

We drink ACV on a daily basis. Loaded with probiotics. I don't like Braggs though because it is not in an amber bottle. use Eden organic. I even put a little in the dogs water and it helps keep the flies away naturally
    Last edited by unclestu; 06-13-2013 at 06:01 AM. Reason: typo
    Heather72 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When I first tried ACV it was just nasty but I added honey dilluted in hot water then add ice. Wow it's one of my favorite drinks.

Today I mixed some Vanilla Bean ejuice and the vape was awesome plus it tricks my body to drink more fluids.

Full Member Verified Member Hairlip777's Avatar

Got to get some. Sounds like just what I need. Thanks
    h

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Love my ACV !

Full Member Verified Member

i've got a bottle of braggs somewhere. time to go find it!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So what are you mixing acv with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Full Member Verified Member

sitting here in the UK ... PLEASE enlighten me ... WHAT IS ACV & "Mothers" & Braggs ???? ... You gotta remember we're "old School" here in the UK .. an Indigestion Remedy fer us is standing in the shower with the spray head on MEGA HOT pointed at the middle of our chest fer 20 Minutes or so .. now THAT DOES WORK !!! ..... Yer Chest Hair looks like it should have grown somewhere else on yer body mind (all short & Curly like!!!!LOL!!!)
    drake2b and MichelleM like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast