Best methods to carry your e-liquids. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best methods to carry your e-liquids.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Valhalla1's Avatar

awesome.. wish I could find one locally, I hate paying more for shipping than the total cost of what I'm buying =/ but if it works it would be worth it, I too don't feel 100% comfortable carrying a 'fragile' little plastic bottle around which contains enough nicotine to kill small animals

Well, for a simple way to carry a few different 3ml bottles and/or a spare 14250 battery with ease, I've been using a AA Battery Case.

Granted, it's nothing fancy, but it is effective to slide into a pocket and have a few choices.

Inactive Supplier

I've been vaping & not smoking for almost 8 months. i don't feel the urge to take my ecig with me when i leave the house. When i was a smoker i would panic a block down the street when i realized i forgot my cigs at home. Now i just store my juice inside my old glass ashtray. I can fit (8) 30ml bottles perfectly.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Since I'm regulated at work as to what I can carry on my person, I keep my cartos and juices in a little drawstring bag in my purse. It isn't stylish, but I can stay employed that way, lol.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Very stylish. Great find. wonder if you could take it to be engraved.

It's very convenient to have a dropper bottle on you keyring so you can carry it in your pocket. Then again, it takes up no more space or isn't much more convenient than just carrying an actual dropper bottle in your pocket next to your keys

The keyring would be important for two reasons. (1) If you're very forgetful and are constantly forgetting your juice you can have a back-up supply and (2) I forget the other reason.

--Prof Daffy

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorDaffy View Post
    Very stylish. Great find. wonder if you could take it to be engraved.

It's very convenient to have a dropper bottle on you keyring so you can carry it in your pocket. Then again, it takes up no more space or isn't much more convenient than just carrying an actual dropper bottle in your pocket next to your keys

The keyring would be important for two reasons. (1) If you're very forgetful and are constantly forgetting your juice you can have a back-up supply and (2) I forget the other reason.

--Prof Daffy
    Thank you. And you've totally just inspired me to order some white 510s and make me a Daffe lol.

And yes I had actually planned on trying out my engraver on the case when it finally arrives. I'm mainly looking for something sturdy because as an avid rock climber/hiker/camper/fisherman I know eventually one of these little plastic droppers is going to blow in my pocket. Hmmm, If that did happen, I wonder if I'd absorb that nicotine through my skin. Would be an interesting experience while hanging on the side of a rock 2,000ft above the deck.
    Last edited by Frostmonkey; 11-27-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmonkey View Post
    Thank you. And you've totally just inspired me to order some white 510s and make me a Daffe lol.

And yes I had actually planned on trying out my engraver on the case when it finally arrives. I'm mainly looking for something sturdy because as an avid rock climber/hiker/camper/fisherman I know eventually one of these little plastic droppers is going to blow in my pocket. Hmmm, If that did happen, I wonder if I'd absorb that nicotine through my skin. Would be an interesting experience while hanging on the side of a rock 2,000ft above the deck.
    I tend to sit on my ... for 8 hours a day and drink coffee.

Yes, it will absorb into you skin. There was a very funny story a while back about a lady who tucked her e-cig between her breasts while working on the farm. It leaked and she became dizzy from absorbing the nicotine. Boy, did she feel like a boob.

--Prof Daffy
    P.S. Yup, couldn't make this stuff up.

Super Member ECF Veteran

An altoid tin with some foam padding works great. 2 10ml bottles a couple batts and a couple attys with carts. only downside is the assembled ecig doesn't fit. still, pull out 1 atty and 1 batt, screw together and go.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

FYI the OP's idea....

Can be found on eBay for around $6 shipped
    Chucklehead is selling one in the classifieds section

5.5" is total length including key chain/hook/etc. The inside can hold a 3ml bottle (actual bottle, not 3ml worth of juice)

So they are not as big as you think....definitely ordering some just cause they look hot.
    Also, Chucklehead noted that you need to drill the vent hole out a little bit to drip properly.

Super Member ECF Veteran Brachinus's Avatar

If you only need 1 day's supply, try a 3.7ml bottle of breath drops: Fresh Breath Drops | Walgreens

You have to rinse it pretty thoroughly (pull the top off with pliers and soak the bottle and top in water for a day or so), but it fits really nicely in the little mini-pocket in my right jeans pocket.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast