Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate E-cigarette holder *fun!! e-cig accessory*

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default The Ultimate E-cigarette holder *fun!! e-cig accessory*

I have stumbled across this handy little contraption and its simply called
    The Ultimate E-cigarette holder

Click this bar to view the full image.

now many of you might have already seen or even have this e-cig holder so this mini review i am writing is mainly for the newbie e-cig addicts or people that just haven’t seen this brill and convenient little e-cig holder yet

I bought this e-cig holder from eBay, I am not! the supplier or owner of this product and i am not being paid for writing this review. I just bought this E-cigarette holder and i found it to be very useful and it works great, thats why i think everybody should know about it

It is compatable with the following E-cigarettes:

DSE084

DSE103

DSE901

Dse901 (black)

Mini E-cig

Super E-Cig

Pen style E-cig

Health - E-Cig

Super Mini V2

SmartSmoker

Cloud Nine

This Ultimate E-cig holder will accommodate all known E-Cigs up to a width of 1 CM

it can swivels 360 degrees so you can put your e-cig at the angle that you want your e-cig to be in so its easier to grab

I just loath it when i lose or misplace my e-cig or one time i sat! on my e-cig and snapped it in half Lol ..now that would not have happened if I had of had this E-cig holder at the time

*I think we have all gone through that with are Blasted e-cigs looking everywhere for it when its know where to be found Lol*

On the back of the holder you just peel of the back tape and stick it on a flat surface, put one in your car, bathroom or even on your computer where it is at the ready to just unclick your e-cig from the holder and go about your vaporing business, I bet you never lose or break your e-cig again with this little diamond in the rough

I have not found this e-cig holder anywhere else, but if i do find another or other sellers i will update there sites on this review

Look around and you might find this E-cigarette holder for a cheaper price

But if you would like the eBay link to the guy that i bought my E-cigarette holder's from then just click on the link below:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=200298884556

This is his eBay name: hobson1412

He is a nice guy so you should not have any trouble with him

The Ultimate holder only cost 2.90 euro’s which i thought was very cheap and that’s why i bought one

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by rickstar009; 02-09-2009 at 06:59 AM.

2. Advertisement
    ECF Guru

What a Great Idea--will be very useful. I am always looking for "the little rascal" when I put it down--Thanks--Sun

4. Advertisement
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    What a Great Idea--will be very useful. I am always looking for "the little rascal" when I put it down--Thanks--Sun
    It really works well sun, i will be buying heaps more of them from the guy on eBay, the guy that i bought them from told me that he is getting the E-cig holders in many different colours soon, so i am going to wait until he does before i buy more.

I was losing all my e-cigarettes before and i broke a couple of my e-cigarttes when i sat on them as well lol but now thank goodness i know where all my e-cigarttes are at all times with my e-cig holders whoohoo!
    Last edited by rickstar009; 02-09-2009 at 02:57 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That's pretty darn nifty. great idea!

ECF Guru

Default It is

Quote Originally Posted by Lika View Post
    That's pretty darn nifty. great idea!
    I can see one in the car--always getting away from me there (nightmare), one in the kitchen (always rolling off the counter), one in the bedroom (always find it in the sheets--have to take all the blankets off to find it and then it goes flying--yicks) and of course on the computer ---thinking about one for my forehead as well--lol--Great idea--Sun

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Lol Lol Sun you crack me up

But yeah i could not have said it better myself, i have 1 on the PC and 1 in the Car and kitchen - Great minds think alike mate heh

Super Member ECF Veteran

Awesome for hiding that extra Ecig you just bought from wife who said not to buy anymore. Hide the new pilot behind the toilet, the new dura behind the TV...hrmm where to hide the new bloog?

SD can be hidden in the toolbox with a special made "phillips adapter" lol

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

lintz69 you sneeky! bugger lol ..good thinking though 99 haha

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    I can see one in the car--always getting away from me there (nightmare), one in the kitchen (always rolling off the counter), one in the bedroom (always find it in the sheets--have to take all the blankets off to find it and then it goes flying--yicks) and of course on the computer ---thinking about one for my forehead as well--lol--Great idea--Sun
    lmao, Sun. That was too funny.

You made me think of a new product...

The eCig Headset

I'm sure the big corporations would be all over it. Just think of the production time they'd gain by getting back all those smoke breaks, lol.

"Increase production time in the workplace. Introduce your smoking employees to the eCig Headset - hands free smoking!

Keep all of your emiployees inside where they belong with their fingers busy on the keyboard. Your smokers will thank you and you'll thank eCig Headset. Call today for your personalized quote."

you can get a 3 pack of them from officemax.com for $5.79
    they are the Duck® Brand Grip-it® Grabbers. i have one on my dash in my car and the other two are on my computers at home and work.
    they work great for my 901

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast