Thread: red flavor concentrates not the same as red liquid?

Full Member Verified Member

Default red flavor concentrates not the same as red liquid?

finally got around to mixing up some liquid utilizing the "camel" flavor concentrate i'd picked up.
    are these concentrates supposed to be the same as the regular liquid? tastes rather well not pleasant compared to your normal liquid. actually tastes just like the patriot tobacco i have from you as well?

i'd made the assumption they should be the same but?

Ω Destroyer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

They are the same, but won't taste exactly like the pre-mixed juice unless you mix them the same With some flavors, as little as 1-2% more or less of flavor in your mix can create a striking difference between your mix and the ready-made juice. I haven't used that particular one, so can't offer you any pointers on exact mix ratios for it, but with the ones I have used I can match the pre-mixed juice pretty well after a little experimentation and then just tweak it to my taste
    Last analog: 2-23-2011

Current Gear: Darwin, SS GGTS #882, Ωpus-D, iHy Illuminati & Pure, Precise ELA, Simplicity 350Ti, Black Copper Stingray #459

Full Member Verified Member

hmmm while its possible, i can't see anyway to get from what this is tasting like to the camel
    started at lowest reccomended % of flavor, and worked my way up to their higher number.. and the only thing that happened was it went from pretty much no flavor, on up to nasty with nothing close to the same flavor. doesn't even smell close (the concentrate, i guess i'm sort of hoping i am having my first mistake with TW, compared to some other dealers the quality control of flavors over 60+ bottles of juice were always the same)
    may have to order another bottle to see if i didn't just get a mis-labeled concentrate

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Miss Wicked's Avatar

Hi Tallyn

Have you contact Customer Service about this? If you are certain that the concentrate is not how it should be, then give them a call and they may be able to help you out.

Thanks
    Louise