Totally wicked gold standard flavour concentrates!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Totally wicked gold standard flavour concentrates!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Miss Wicked's Avatar

Default Totally wicked gold standard flavour concentrates!

We have been mining away, our hands are bloody and feet are tired, but.... we are ready to release the much anticipated TOTALLY WICKED GOLD STANDARD FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES!

10 new and exciting flavours will be added to the site later today so keep your eye on the 'ELiquid Flavours' section on the website!

Also watch out for new flavours which will be added each week!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Don't suppose Double Apple Shisha will ever be added?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just ordered a 10 pack from TW of Licorice concentrates. It was brown? last time I got a licorice concentrate was also in a 10 pack but I had just the one and it was see through and was fantastic. I live in Tokyo and was really looking forward to topping up my atti with this yummy licorice.. I was so down when I saw it had been changed.
    35 squids shipping plus the liquids for my order..

The see through one has.. Licorice LC1# TWO150 on the base. The new one has an orange cap and it's pretty yukky.

I have ordered heaps of stuff from TW and they always deliver great packaging and products but this was a let down. I guess I should of asked if the concentrate would be the same but how would I know?

Miss Wicked ..

Don't be wicked, what should I do about this..

I have and will use a couple of these bottles because I'm short on e-liquid.I have to mix it up with other stuff, But I don't need the whole 10.. do you have any of the see through stuff left?

Thanks.

Ski-

Hi Ski, please can you email me with your order details and I will see what we can do

louise@totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk

More exciting new Gold Standard Flavour Concentrates have been added to the site! Including Cherry Menthol, Peppermint Oils and many more

20ml Gold Standard Concentrate

Thanks
    Louise

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Please tell me you have something to replace PR American Red Tobacco and Kamel.

Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Full Member ECF Veteran

What about PR American Red Tobacco????????? This is the only concentrate Im buying for last couple years.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Professor Enic's Avatar

Ski,

I have just emailed you in regards to the situation. I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Skibadabomski View Post
    I just ordered a 10 pack from TW of Licorice concentrates. It was brown? last time I got a licorice concentrate was also in a 10 pack but I had just the one and it was see through and was fantastic. I live in Tokyo and was really looking forward to topping up my atti with this yummy licorice.. I was so down when I saw it had been changed.
    35 squids shipping plus the liquids for my order..

The see through one has.. Licorice LC1# TWO150 on the base. The new one has an orange cap and it's pretty yukky.

I have ordered heaps of stuff from TW and they always deliver great packaging and products but this was a let down. I guess I should of asked if the concentrate would be the same but how would I know?

Miss Wicked ..

Don't be wicked, what should I do about this..

I have and will use a couple of these bottles because I'm short on e-liquid.I have to mix it up with other stuff, But I don't need the whole 10.. do you have any of the see through stuff left?

Thanks.

Ski-

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Are we going to get Gold Standard replacements for Patriot Range Tobacco flavors?

Hi Guys, we are going to try and replicate the popular Tobacco concentrates, including American Red Tobacco and State Express 555.

Thanks
    Louise

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast