Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Miss Wicked

Thread: You think it's all over??

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Miss Wicked's Avatar

Default You think it's all over??

Well the fat lady hasn’t sung yet, but when she does she’ll be belting it out as we still have one last YoYo surprise tucked up our sleeves!

Introducing.. THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

We made a promise to you all about some extraordinary discounts that several of you lucky (or very diligent) people have spotted. Some of these massive discounts have been 50%-70% off the RRP, but they’ve only been available for a short time and normally without you guys being informed when, (except for a few hints given in our newsletters which the eagle eyed amongst you spotted!).

We’ve also pledged to make Christmas affordable, and we want to give everybody a chance to try and pick up some goods way below commercial viability, (I know, it’s bonkers, but that’s Mr Wicked for you) so hence ‘The Final Countdown!’
    The Final Countdown will have the yoyo set at its most frenzied for the last 12 hours of the sale, meaning there’ll be more of the big discounts available for longer…

From 1200 noon until 23:59 Friday 21st December there will be 12 hours of total yoyo madness.
    All you need to do is get the coffee thermos ready with energy bars to hand, and watch the YoYo really closely to get those massive bargains before the fat lady sings and we close the YoYo for a well deserved Christmas rest!

Happy Hunting!

I wish I ordered more.
    Vaping since 2009 & Living life <3 Favorite e-cig model: 510 ego-T Upgrade with Vivi tank. Favorite juice: Halo Tiki I don't always vape, but when I do, it's because smokers get jealous. Vape more, smoke less.