Thread: monarch airlines

Default monarch airlines

Just thought I'd let you know I called my airline this morning,Monarch Airlines as I am flying from Gatwick to Egypt and they advised me they do not allow ecigs to be used on board their flights...

Funny as their rival Ryan Air sells ecigs on their flights...

Strange...I will just dose up at the airport, forunately my flight is only 4 and half hours..

Update:

Monarch Airlines do not allow ecigarettes to be used on the flight BUT if you get a window seat you can stealth vape all the way Smiley

Gatwick Airport was really straight forward, nobody batted an eyelid, the xray screener did not say a thing. Once I cleared customs it was a case of vape anywhere and everywhere, it was so good, it was my first ever flight whereby I did not feel anxious due to not smoking etc....this ecig thing I thought it fantastic in more then one way...

Taba Airport in Egypt was fine also, being in the sticks with like 4 flights a week only arriving there and taking off from there I thought there would be trouble but they were fine. The screener there asked me if it was a cigarette I said yes and that was it..

On both inward and outward journeys I had some e juice and spare attys and carts in my checked in luggage and walked through customs with both batteries and 2 bottles of 5ml juice

It was so straight forward and simple, no stress no worries and stealth vaping on the plane is the future...

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Sandrita's Avatar

Yes that is true also Easy Jet do not allow e cigs on their flights either, well from Gibraltar at least! However you mentioned Ryan Air sell e cigs on their flights. This isn't entirely true as those products are more like a nicotine inhaler. They do not glow or produce any vapour and having tried one on a Ryan Air flight i was overly impressed..