Ryanair permitting and selling e-cigs on flights!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryanair permitting and selling e-cigs on flights!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default Ryanair permitting and selling e-cigs on flights!

As it says in the title, Ryanair are allowing e-cigs to be used and are selling them on flights:

Ryanair allowing passengers to puff on 'smokeless' cigarettes during flights - mirror.co.uk

Full Member ECF Veteran

That's a start!

Inactive Supplier ECF Veteran

Wow! Good on them! Now if we could just import some of that sensibility to the states...

Super Member ECF Veteran

As long as there is a or € in it , Michael O'Leary will sell your Granny for you .

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Now there's one airline that will do anything for a news headline, good or bad in the public eye.

Nice start though.

Vaping At FL370 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    As long as there is a or in it , Michael O'Leary will sell your Granny for you .
    Keef, you are correct, he will do anything for a buck. Glad to see this but I will never be on a Ryanair flight!
    This will all be interesting to see with Air Canada Banning e-cigs from carry-on.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I know a lot of people call Ryanair everything, but I have a soft spot for them: many years ago, I used to have to go to Ireland 3 or 4 times a year. At that time, the only options for flying were either BA or Aer Lingus.... which really meant that there wasn't any option, because it was sooooooo expensive, meaning a tedious drive and ferry and more driving! Along came Ryanair - cheap prices - flying now feasible!

These days, the two airports I tend to fly to most are City of Derry in NI and Limoges in France: both small airports. Guess which airline flies to both of these destinations from Stanstead (only 30-40 mins from me)?

They have saved me hundreds of hours and hundred of pounds over the years, and now I can vape on their aircraft, so they are OK by me!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Sounds cool. But it said no one bought any. I wonder if they had it with them already?

Vaping At FL370 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I know a lot of people call Ryanair everything, but I have a soft spot for them: many years ago, I used to have to go to Ireland 3 or 4 times a year. At that time, the only options for flying were either BA or Aer Lingus.... which really meant that there wasn't any option, because it was sooooooo expensive, meaning a tedious drive and ferry and more driving! Along came Ryanair - cheap prices - flying now feasible!

These days, the two airports I tend to fly to most are City of Derry in NI and Limoges in France: both small airports. Guess which airline flies to both of these destinations from Stanstead (only 30-40 mins from me)?

They have saved me hundreds of hours and hundred of pounds over the years, and now I can vape on their aircraft, so they are OK by me!
    Angela, I should be more clear, for business I would never fly them, but you are correct you can fly dirt cheap on them.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Maybe now that one has done it others will follow suit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast