Vape smell.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Vape smell.

Question Vape smell.

Do you vape indoors and if so does it make a scent in the room? How about when you exhale, is there a scent to others?
    Linz13 likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

It depends what you vape, most fruit flavours give off sweet / fruity smells. The only one which didn't agree with other peoples noses for me was pina colada from tw.
    The smell doesn't linger though and is gone after a min or 2
    ~Sue~Feb2012 and Pink Diamond like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A friend of mine is more than happy for me to vape in her car - even with the windows closed. I mainly still vape tobacco flavours & she says the vapour smells a bit like popcorn to her.

As Chillerhippie says, the smell doesn't linger & neither does the vapour
    Pink Diamond likes this.

Woop! As a smoker (until I get my goods) I don't like the effects it has if you smoke in your home, making walls yellow etc and the stink. Once I start vaping looks like I will be able to sit in comfort on my sofa vaping away without a problem Also, is the vapour like steam? Can it make things feel damp if you vape too much?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No more stink & no more yellow walls And never had any problems with the vapour making things damp as it evaporates very quickly.
    Pink Diamond likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

It will stream your car window up if you blow too hard and don't have the blowers aimed at the windscreen, especially now its cold outside.
    The good news is that you won't get any sticky brown build up on the glass which takes forever to clean off like you do with stinkys.
    Pink Diamond likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My wife is a scent-frick. She can't stand any smell.

My workaround? I start using unflavored and she is happy.
    To my surprise I am pretty happy with unflavored, it still has some flavor to me.
    RosaJ likes this.

It seems to be depend on the "smeller". I never smoked in the house, but my husband couldn't stand the smell of cigarettes and the lingering smell of them on my clothes and on me. However, he does not smell the vapor at all when I vape inside but smells vapor in closer quarters like the car. He can't tell what the flavor is, though, and never finds the smell offensive in a vehicle.

On the other hand, I have a friend who can't smell. She couldn't smell smoke lingering on me or in my car, but her lungs could tell, and she'd start coughing and couldn't ride in my car even if it had been hours since I had smoked in it. Now I can visit her and vape, and she will ride in my car when I vape. Her lungs are oblivious. I figure that's a good sign for my lungs as well.
    ~Sue~Feb2012 and Pink Diamond like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My gf used to complain about the lingering smoke smell on me and I smoked outside. She has since bought her own twist to smoke inside the house.
    Pink Diamond likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by user808a View Post
    My gf used to complain about the lingering smoke smell on me and I smoked outside. She has since bought her own twist to smoke inside the house.
    I'm slightly confused, did she smoke before?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast