Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: e lites advice

Super Member ECF Veteran pfaber11's Avatar

Default e lites advice

can anybody tell me what model it is and can i use any other cartomizers with it. been vaping for several years and decide to try one. been dripping on a 801 passthrough for the last couple of years and nearly out of atomisers so decided to give them a try . any body know the model number.?

well I've done some checking and it seems the e lites is an rn 4081 but not sure. they're not bad and have managed to refill the cartomizers. i bought 2 batteries with 2 cartomizers and a charger . total cost 21 pounds . the cartomizers are expensive 7.99 for two but i am hoping to get a week out of one . we'll see i suppose or find a cheaper alternative. if anybody knows where i can find them cheaper i would appreciate it.

this is the first time i have used cartomizers and i have yet to get a mouthful of liquid. and no leaking. better than my 901 of a couple of years ago.

one thing i would like to know and that is how long a cartomizer will last with refilling it with e liquid. these things are pretty expensive and was hoping to get a week out of one . is this realistic with my diy juice with little clogging qualitys. any advice on this .

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Pfbar

There is nowhere in the UK that sells compatible cartomisers that fit e-lites. As you say though, you can refill them a few times before they wimp out. If you are a lightish vaper, you could get a week out of a cartomiser.

However, you really would do so much better to get yourself a better kit like a Riva or Ego with a 510 thread, then you would have such a massive choice of vendors to buy spares from. For instance, you can buy a pack of 5 Boge cartomisers from most UK vendors for under £6.00.

yes i know what you are saying about 510 but i like the idea that i can walk down the road and buy spares. there are ten retailers local to me that sell e lites and they are not a bad price. it is just the cost of the cartomizers . but if i can get a week out of one then it will be cost effective . we will see i suppose. there must be a lot of people using e lites now its about time someone started undercuting them on price. overall i think they are not bad so far although i only invested in them yesterday morning . have been using my 801 passthrough for a couple of years and that provides way more vapour but i think i can do with less . we'll see what happens . down to 2 801 atomisers so have got a backup if the elites don't hit the spot. but so far they are doing ok.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Where abouts are you Pfbar out of interest.

So many of the good online vendors do undercut e-lites prices - but they just don't sell the same threaded e-cig. I'm not sure the e-lites is a 4081 any more - if it is, it's such old technology all the good vendors have moved on from it. I know you say it's convenient to just walk down the road & buy spares, but so many UK online vendors dispatch same day as order & it usually arrives next day. For instance, I ordered a Vamo from Vape Escape this afternoon, an hour later I had an email to say my order has been shipped & from past experience I'll receive it tomorrow.

Here is a list of good UK e-cig & e-liquid vendors -

ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - E-cigarette/E-liquid Vendors List + discount codes

Those things are out of date, go for a 501!
    perpetua likes this.

i am in Derby . been vaping on and off for 3 years . gonna stick with it for now. for a few months anyway until it has paid for itself. still on the first cartomizer have topped it off quite a few times though. thanks for the replies. have been off the cigs for 4 months and in the year before that only smoked 19 roll ups . think i have finally kicked them into touch.

yessssssssssssssssss

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast