Anyone here used fasttech. - Page 101
Page 101 of 986 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 9857
Like Tree15274Likes

Thread: Anyone here used fasttech.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    You want to come on one of my buses mate. I'm always on time, probably because I "drove it like I stole it" and I don't pick up half the passengers - got to make some vaping time at the bus station
    LOL is that why two always come at once ?
    Bagua, Tvs all brass, nemesis, Caravela, Chi-you, Atom, Bellwether, Tree of life...Trident RDA, 4 kayfuns, 2 russians, Rocket.

PV Master of Valinor Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by lisancentraltx View Post
    I am not very good at DIY. Nothing I make is as strong as I prefer it, so I've found my favorite juice vendors and I stick to them, branching out here and there to try new flavors, but pretty much loyal to my favorites. I do have all of the essential DIY items in case we are ever limited, but it's easier to buy a juice I KNOW will be an ADV rather than play around doing my own =]

This will be my 2nd time to fight off the ciggies in 26 years :/ Truly, I am weak willed and I began smoking again when I was around another smoker. I've just got to get myself in gear and replace the ciggie with the perfect nicotine level and flavor as I've done previously.

I'll certainly keep up with updates from you gentlemen =] I've often felt slighted when discussing my 'clones' and I am very grateful to have others to discuss these products with!
    That's the main reason I got into DIY, most juices seem a bit on the weak side to me. When I first started vaping, the shop I used to buy from would make up standard juices with a 12% flavour mix, he used to make mine with 20% just so I could taste them.

If you want to try DIY again, I'd recommend Flavour Art concentrates, they are really, really strong. To give you an example, I mix Totally Wicked flavours at 20-22%, with Flavour Art I only need 7%.

Other smokers, avoid them like the plague, their a bad influence

We do love our clones on here though. I've got a couple of "real" mods and attys, but for the price you can't beat a decent clone. No need to worry about dropping them or loosing them. As long as you're happy with the set-up, it shouldn't matter if you paid $10 or $100 for it.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, Russian 91's, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, Vmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Drippers.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am not very good at DIY. Nothing I make is as strong as I prefer it, so I've found my favorite juice vendors and I stick to them, branching out here and there to try new flavors, but pretty much loyal to my favorites. I do have all of the essential DIY items in case we are ever limited, but it's easier to buy a juice I KNOW will be an ADV rather than play around doing my own =]

This will be my 2nd time to fight off the ciggies in 26 years :/ Truly, I am weak willed and I began smoking again when I was around another smoker. I've just got to get myself in gear and replace the ciggie with the perfect nicotine level and flavor as I've done previously.

I'll certainly keep up with updates from you gentlemen =] I've often felt slighted when discussing my 'clones' and I am very grateful to have others to discuss these products with!
    I must admit lisa i have never felt slighted on this forum, and you don`t need to either. we weren`t all born with a silver spoon in our mouths.

I do understand what you are saying though, i tried a different forum once and was made to feel like a bloody pauper,for the choices i had made when choosing my mods. one thing i have noticed about this forum is that no one seems to care, what you have;and just take the attitude of "if it works for you" then thats great. I love it
    lisancentraltx and chellemmm like this.
    Bagua, Tvs all brass, nemesis, Caravela, Chi-you, Atom, Bellwether, Tree of life...Trident RDA, 4 kayfuns, 2 russians, Rocket.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by terry w View Post
    LOL is that why two always come at once ?
    It's so we can race each other and make rude gestures when we overtake each other
    lisancentraltx and terry w like this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, Russian 91's, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, Vmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Drippers.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

That's the main reason I got into DIY, most juices seem a bit on the weak side to me. When I first started vaping, the shop I used to buy from would make up standard juices with a 12% flavour mix, he used to make mine with 20% just so I could taste them.

If you want to try DIY again, I'd recommend Flavour Art concentrates, they are really, really strong. To give you an example, I mix Totally Wicked flavours at 20-22%, with Flavour Art I only need 7%.

Other smokers, avoid them like the plague, their a bad influence

We do love our clones on here though. I've got a couple of "real" mods and attys, but for the price you can't beat a decent clone. No need to worry about dropping them or loosing them. As long as you're happy with the set-up, it shouldn't matter if you paid $10 or $100 for it.
    You are probably right about the flavoring! I've gotten LorAnn, Capella, and Flavour Art as well. I've given away all of the LorAnn and kept the others just because they seemed better tasting =]

Quote Originally Posted by terry w View Post
    I must admit lisa i have never felt slighted on this forum, and you don`t need to either. we weren`t all born with a silver spoon in our mouths.

I do understand what you are saying though, i tried a different forum once and was made to feel like a bloody pauper,for the choices i had made when choosing my mods. one thing i have noticed about this forum is that no one seems to care, what you have;and just take the attitude of "if it works for you" then thats great. I love it
    I don't understand the attitude since most new vapors started with a cigalike unless they actually knew a vaper. Vapers now have eGo options that I never found when I started vaping in 2009. Above all, I like the options that we have, batteries, size, weight, hitting power, button placement, and the different options to holding juice. Since I do buy and enjoy Fasttech items, this is definitely a good place for me to learn more and improve my vaping experience =]
    Last edited by lisancentraltx; 08-25-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    terry w and chellemmm like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Anyway, I'd better go now. Told the Wife I'd pick her up from work in the morning. Thought I might get a lie-in on my day off, but no, she says "can you pick me up from work in the morning, cos it's your day off ?"

So go ahead and feel free to talk about me while I'm gone. Oh and Terry behave

Speak to you all tomorrow
    lisancentraltx likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Be safe and have a great day with the wife =] It was very nice to meet you, Ian =]
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's so we can race each other and make rude gestures when we overtake each other
    Racing vaping and making rude gestures while driving a bus,

Frigging hell, I hope you never pick me up mate.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Be safe and have a great day with the wife =] It was very nice to meet you, Ian =]
    Right come on lisa we can slag him off now

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Sounds like an adventure to me LOL Much better than the boring bus rides I've had before!
    terry w and trouble1000 like this.