Anyone here used fasttech. - Page 11
Page 11 of 1440 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast
Like Tree25211Likes

Thread: Anyone here used fasttech.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by yazdan View Post
    About a year ago I used fasttech (slow tech) I never go even near them again
    That's strange, when you were called MASSoud and pimping your ecig website you were a new vaper. Not sure I believe anything you say.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hope you get the problem sorted mad maori. Most posters that have problems seem to get them sorted out, so I hope it goes well for you.

Please can we keep this thread civil, I'd rather not have this one closed like a lot of the other FT threads. I know people are entitled to their own opinion, but lets not have any troll baiting

If you don't like FT fine, but most of the posts here have been positive so far, please can we keep it that way
    Ref Minor likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Hey Trouble, I just noticed we're neighbours Anyway, I haven't read the whole thread, but I got a SS Vamo from FT and I love it. I didn't even order it!! What I'd ordered, among other stuff was some evods, and there was one white evod missing, and in its place was a Vamo complete with 18650 panny batts and a charger! Took a couple of weeks to arrive. On the same day (6th June) I placed 2 other orders, both for just liquid. Both of those I'm still waiting for, so a bit disappointed. According to the tracking on the HK post website they're still not in UK. I've placed another order today for more hardware, so the wait begins again. Some people I work with also ordered around the same time and had no issues, so I'm prepared to give them another try. Good luck
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    Not had that problem. Normally I just click on the tracking number and it goes straight to the Honk Kong Post site. I have found that it can take a while for the HK Post site to scan the parcels in and update the tracking info though.

Sorry can't help on that one Terry.
    Yeeeee ha,my 1st package has finally left hong kong,so hopefully next week i will have it.

OMFG,i just checked my second order,and that is also being processd for delivery.

I am not sure if i can stand any more of this
    Last edited by terry w; 06-28-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    trouble1000 and Ref Minor like this.

Mvp2, Ipv2, Hana v3, 5* I-Sticks, 3* Orchids, 2* Kayfuns+1 Mini, 2* Rockets, Lemo Drop, Trident. Back Up Mechs. In`t Post 70 watt hana, 4* Lemo`s, coiling Jig.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettUK View Post
    Hey Trouble, I just noticed we're neighbours Anyway, I haven't read the whole thread, but I got a SS Vamo from FT and I love it. I didn't even order it!! What I'd ordered, among other stuff was some evods, and there was one white evod missing, and in its place was a Vamo complete with 18650 panny batts and a charger! Took a couple of weeks to arrive. On the same day (6th June) I placed 2 other orders, both for just liquid. Both of those I'm still waiting for, so a bit disappointed. According to the tracking on the HK post website they're still not in UK. I've placed another order today for more hardware, so the wait begins again. Some people I work with also ordered around the same time and had no issues, so I'm prepared to give them another try. Good luck
    You're the first poster I've seen on here that's from Rochdale too, I'm in the Shawclough area

That's brilliant that you got the Vamo with Pannys and a charger instead of an Evod, wish they'd make the same error with me I'd be really happy
    Sometimes when it shows on the tracking as still not in the UK, it can already be here. My last order showed arrived in the UK one day, then the next day it's only just left HG, the day after back in the UK again. Must be some sort of weird updating thing on the tracking site. It's like I've always said though, as long as you don't mind waiting it's all good.

You'll have to get some of your workmates on here, we can set up a "Rochdalian Vapers" group
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by terry w View Post
    Yeeeee ha,my 1st package has finally left hong kong,so hopefully next week i will have it.

OMFG,i just checked my second order,and that is also being processd for delivery.

I am not sure if i can stand any more of this
    Time to do some postman stalking Terry
    terry w and Ref Minor like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Time to do some postman stalking Terry
    yes mate,

He will be sick of me by the end of next week.

Mvp2, Ipv2, Hana v3, 5* I-Sticks, 3* Orchids, 2* Kayfuns+1 Mini, 2* Rockets, Lemo Drop, Trident. Back Up Mechs. In`t Post 70 watt hana, 4* Lemo`s, coiling Jig.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Next time he comes around, just stand at the door with a brew for him. You never know it might speed up your deliveries
    terry w likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Next time he comes around, just stand at the door with a brew for him. You never know it might speed up your deliveries
    i may just try that trouble
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by yazdan View Post
    About a year ago I used fasttech (slow tech) I never go even near them again
    YOU should be suspended from this site,if all you can do is slag off other companies.
    They are only human and make mistakes like we wll do. (Human error) it is called.
    All YOU want to do is promote YOUR SITE,and offer nothing else.