Anyone here used fasttech. - Page 3
Page 3 of 1005 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree15642Likes

Thread: Anyone here used fasttech.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dan87 View Post
    strange it doesnt fit on myn :P maybe an imperfection in production
    Evods don't fit on my Black Chrome either without an adapter, so you aren't the only one Dan Well OK, they do kind of fit but no vapour at all as the air holes are blocked by the Vamo rim.

PV Master of Valinor Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well I've just had my shipping confirmation from them today, the exitement is building.

Plus I got a shipping confirmation from vapage (in the USA) too.

So the race is now on, which will arrive first - the one from China or the one from America
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, Russian 91's, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, Vmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Drippers.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I have a version 1 Lavatube and it's only 510.

Anything with an ego fitting requires the adapter.

That's why I'm collecting them, and also for Evods on eVic, cause they sometimes don't work either.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan87 View Post
    No there too wide to fit in the hole. ( depending on what version tho ) is yours the new chrome version because if it is they wont fit
    yes i think it is,when i order the evod i will be sure to order an adapter as well.
    cheers good people.
    Bagua, Tvs all brass, nemesis, Caravela, Chi-you, Atom, Bellwether, Tree of life...Trident RDA, 4 kayfuns, 2 russians, Rocket.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    So the race is now on, which will arrive first - the one from China or the one from America
    My money is on China, US stuff will most probably get hung up in customs, depends how they describe the contents.

My last shipment from China 8/9 days, from US 3 1/2 weeks! Enjoy the wait
    trouble1000 likes this.
    Way too many items to mention, ran out of characters (400) ---> anyway --------------------------------- Keep Your Cheeks APart !

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kycap View Post
    My money is on China, US stuff will most probably get hung up in customs, depends how they describe the contents.

My last shipment from China 8/9 days, from US 3 1/2 weeks! Enjoy the wait
    To be honest I want the order from China to come first, it's my new toy

The stuff from America is mostly service parts for my Vmod, so no rush really.

I love the way fasttech send you a picture of the parcel before they ship it, think that's a really cool idea
    Kuhnzilla likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, Russian 91's, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, Vmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Drippers.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Have you guys any problems paying with PayPal? I thought PayPal didn't allow ecig purchases?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

There is also ecigforever. As I recall their 'free shipping' for orders over (US $25 when I ordered) US $29 cost $2. The offerings on that site are not as expansive as fasttech, but some interesting items there in any event. ...hope that's helpful.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fa-Q View Post
    Have you guys any problems paying with PayPal? I thought PayPal didn't allow ecig purchases?
    I think the main problem is ecigs on ebay. Almost any business can have a payment account with Paypal, all they do is process the credit card payments.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Breeze View Post
    There is also ecigforever. As I recall their 'free shipping' for orders over (US $25 when I ordered) US $29 cost $2. The offerings on that site are not as expansive as fasttech, but some interesting items there in any event. ...hope that's helpful.
    Thanks for that, will have a look later. But I'm definately not buying, I'm going to sit on my credit card so I can't use it