Anyone here used fasttech. - Page 4
Page 4 of 1446 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast
Like Tree25374Likes

Thread: Anyone here used fasttech.

Full Member Verified Member

Hurm my order still hasn't been shipped placed before yours... and my moneys on china getting hear first....

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Fa-Q View Post
    Have you guys any problems paying with PayPal? I thought PayPal didn't allow ecig purchases?
    At the moment we are fine in the UK
    Way too many items to mention, ran out of characters (400) ---> anyway --------------------------------- Keep Your Cheeks APart !

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have 3 orders arrived at the black hole at Heathrow today, fingers crossed.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan87 View Post
    Hurm my order still hasn't been shipped placed before yours... and my moneys on china getting hear first....
    I think they probably shipped mine first, cos they could see I was logging into my account twice a day to check the order status. They were probably sick of me doing it and thought, send his order out quick

Once this one comes through, I might get some nova bits from them, I do my own coils and wicks, but it's always good to have spare tanks for my expanding DIY juice collection.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Full Member Verified Member

just got an email with an apology.. apparently they didn't have my k100 in stock :P and forgot to tell me... but all is well and the chinglish email i received was priceless...
    trouble1000 and ch0c0l2te like this.

Full Member Verified Member digiw0rx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fa-Q View Post
    Have you guys any problems paying with PayPal? I thought PayPal didn't allow ecig purchases?
    Gah that's what i hate about PayPal, what right do a "middle man" payment processing company have to play politics? lol

Anyway I am still up in the air about ordering from China, been stung in the past but i really want a VAMO.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've just gone and ordered some panasonic batteries and a nightcore charger from them. Been pricing up batteries from UK sites and none of them come close to fasttech prices
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

I have used fast tech half a dozen times now and they have been great to date.

They are updating their Ecig line every day and have some great bargains like the innokin MVP and SVD for around 25-30 notes.

Too late too late will be the cry when the man with the bargains has past you bye

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    trouble1000 and omyeyes like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I see they've got the new vamo v3 in stock now.

Not too sure on the design though. Years ago, I used to fit air conditioning systems in business premises. The new vamo reminds me of a length of ducting

Full Member Verified Member digiw0rx's Avatar

I pulled the trigger last night and ordered a VAMO from Fast tech comes with a Nitecore charger, two Panasonic batteries, and the stainless steel VAMO for 34. Bargain!

I also orderd a total of 500ml in juice in different flavours, kanthal wire and silica wick from different vendors and eBay... i will start saving money soon haha
    Last edited by digiw0rx; 06-09-2013 at 06:18 PM.