Anyone here used fasttech. - Page 459
Page 459 of 1446 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559959 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 14457
Like Tree25374Likes

Thread: Anyone here used fasttech.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by terry w View Post
    You`re vaping too much mate LOL, Seriously though have a good gargle with tsp in warm water and that will help.
    I think I'm just a bit run down to be honest mate. I've got a cold sore coming out too - only ever get them when I've been doing too much. Should be fine tomorrow after a good nights kip.

Think I'll chill out and watch a bit of TV now anyway. See you all later
    terry w likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

well i just managed to knacker my coil on the fogger trying to change the wick, so i am off to make a new one. should be back on in a bit.
    trouble1000 likes this.

Mvp2, Ipv2, Hana v3, 5* I-Sticks, 3* Orchids, 2* Kayfuns+1 Mini, 2* Rockets, Lemo Drop, Trident. Back Up Mechs. In`t Post 70 watt hana, 4* Lemo`s, coiling Jig.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    I think I'm just a bit run down to be honest mate. I've got a cold sore coming out too - only ever get them when I've been doing too much. Should be fine tomorrow after a good nights kip.

Think I'll chill out and watch a bit of TV now anyway. See you all later
    Yes mate happens to us all now and again, i seriously could hibernate during winter i feckin hate it. Anyway enough ranting from me, I put a new coil in the fogger, i went a touch larger with the diameter this time (8 wraps) around a 2mm bit 1.5 ohms. put a new cotton wick in, filled her up with key lime Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm. Need i say any more.
    trouble1000 likes this.

Mvp2, Ipv2, Hana v3, 5* I-Sticks, 3* Orchids, 2* Kayfuns+1 Mini, 2* Rockets, Lemo Drop, Trident. Back Up Mechs. In`t Post 70 watt hana, 4* Lemo`s, coiling Jig.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

A quick update on my orders... My caravela arrived which i was expecting, my liquid stand and berry mix also arrived which i wasn`t expecting (tracking didn`t update).

I also got my wire rope, and 60 ml of key lime from jj, really surprised at how tiny the caravela is; should be great for a bit of stealthing LOL.

Unfortunately i won`t be able to have a go with the wire rope till tomorrow as we are going visiting my son and his girlfriend later for a meal, so i will report back on that tomorrow. I just put my fogger on the caravela, and it hits brilliantly they are also a perfect match so i am only waiting on the kraken now, then that will be me done till next year; but for now everything is rosy
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

A quick update on my orders... My caravela arrived which i was expecting, my liquid stand and berry mix also arrived which i wasn`t expecting (tracking didn`t update).

I also got my wire rope, and 60 ml of key lime from jj, really surprised at how tiny the caravela is; should be great for a bit of stealthing LOL.

Unfortunately i won`t be able to have a go with the wire rope till tomorrow as we are going visiting my son and his girlfriend later for a meal, so i will report back on that tomorrow. I just put my fogger on the caravela, and it hits brilliantly they are also a perfect match so i am only waiting on the kraken now, then that will be me done till next year; but for now everything is rosy
    So the Caravela hits well? I cancelled my order because there was a 10 day wait and then a 7 day wait and then a 5 day wait and restocking the entire time :/ I really adore my Sigelei #20, but I have dropped it 2x already and the internal brass spring had to be reset each time :/ It was very nice to see how simply made it was, but how does it HIT SO WELL being so simply made? Why don't the other mechs hit as well? Regardless, I am on a hunt for a lightweight mech with a comfortable button placement that hits well. I've far to many sitting on a display that didn't turn out as expected. So, I keep looking :P
    trouble1000 likes this.
    11/26/2013

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sounds like Christmas has come early at yours Terry. I've got the caravela in my wishlist, I know it gets rave reviews - glad your happy with it mate

Quote Originally Posted by lisancentraltx View Post
    So the Caravela hits well? I cancelled my order because there was a 10 day wait and then a 7 day wait and then a 5 day wait and restocking the entire time :/ I really adore my Sigelei #20, but I have dropped it 2x already and the internal brass spring had to be reset each time :/ It was very nice to see how simply made it was, but how does it HIT SO WELL being so simply made? Why don't the other mechs hit as well? Regardless, I am on a hunt for a lightweight mech with a comfortable button placement that hits well. I've far to many sitting on a display that didn't turn out as expected. So, I keep looking :P
    I think sometimes the simpler mods hit better cos there's less chance of voltage drop. The more parts, you have inside a mod, the more chance of losing voltage from the battery.

=========================

Anyway, I've been feeling like .... all day today. So I'm just checking in to say hi basically. See you all later.
    lisancentraltx and terry w like this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think ian has answered your questions, also the caravela has got a brass firing pin; and brass 510 connection (better conductivity)

Sounds like Christmas has come early at yours Terry. I've got the caravela in my wishlist, I know it gets rave reviews - glad your happy with it mate

I think sometimes the simpler mods hit better cos there's less chance of voltage drop. The more parts, you have inside a mod, the more chance of losing voltage from the battery.

=========================

Anyway, I've been feeling like .... all day today. So I'm just checking in to say hi basically. See you all later.
    It really is good mate, so i can understand it getting good reviews and if you do get one you won`t regret it. Ian when you change your cotton wicks, how do you get the wick out without damaging your coil ??

I think i am going to have some fun cutting this wire rope mate I can see myself mithering some of my neighbours for some decent wire cutters tomorrow.
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I hope your feeling better, Ian <3

Just home from work... it was HECTIC because everyone left at 3PM and one woman sent out an email BLOCKING a huge number of students before she left... Naturally I dealt with massive phone calls, people coming into the library to complain, and everyone wanting to speak to the person in charge... I was the only one left in the building at that point :/ BUT, it's over and I am now at home.
    trouble1000 likes this.
    11/26/2013

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think ian has answered your questions, also the caravela has got a brass firing pin; and brass 510 connection (better conductivity)

It really is good mate, so i can understand it getting good reviews and if you do get one you won`t regret it. Ian when you change your cotton wicks, how do you get the wick out without damaging your coil ??

I think i am going to have some fun cutting this wire rope mate I can see myself mithering some of my neighbours for some decent wire cutters tomorrow.
    Normally I tease the top end out with tweezers. Then carefully pull the wick out of the tank with tweezers. The cotton tends to break when you pull it out. Whatever's left in the coil, I carefully poke it out with a needle and then dry burn the rest out. It's a bit of a faff, but you can do it. Once I've got the wick out, I put the drillbit/paperclip back through the coil to get the shape back, then re-wick it.

I hope your feeling better, Ian <3

Just home from work... it was HECTIC because everyone left at 3PM and one woman sent out an email BLOCKING a huge number of students before she left... Naturally I dealt with massive phone calls, people coming into the library to complain, and everyone wanting to speak to the person in charge... I was the only one left in the building at that point :/ BUT, it's over and I am now at home.
    A bit better today thanks. It's turned into a head cold now, so I cant taste my juice much at the moment. Typical I get a cold at this time of year Sounds like you've been having a crappy day too Lisa
    lisancentraltx and terry w like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Normally I tease the top end out with tweezers. Then carefully pull the wick out of the tank with tweezers. The cotton tends to break when you pull it out. Whatever's left in the coil, I carefully poke it out with a needle and then dry burn the rest out. It's a bit of a faff, but you can do it. Once I've got the wick out, I put the drillbit/paperclip back through the coil to get the shape back, then re-wick it.

A bit better today thanks. It's turned into a head cold now, so I cant taste my juice much at the moment. Typical I get a cold at this time of year Sounds like you've been having a crappy day too Lisa
    Ian as promised here is an update on the wire rope...

After cutting a few lengths using my angle grinder i gave the wicks a good torching, then i made a sleeve of 3mm ekowool and slipped about a centimeter on top of the rope. then i installed it in my I atty Filled up with liqua apple put it on my tvs and did a test fire, Hmm not much happening vapour wise (just a bit) so i put a fresh battery in and tried again and it was still the same

Okay i thinks it`s gotta be the coil, so after a bit of tweaking etc i got it spitting juice everywhere, with masses of vapour. I put the cap on the i atty and thought to myself "good bye face" ba-leeding hell this thing is a machine mate, and the flavour has got to be the purest i have ever had and i don`t tell lies mate, it is absolutely bloody lovely. I have gone through half a tank already in around 2 hours lol. It has got to be one of the best wicking systems ever, a lovely juicy hit everytime; and i mean everytime. I had all but given up on this atty cos of the wicking problems i was having with it; now it is no problem at all Ian pm me your address, and i will send you a couple of lengths for your christmas pressie. I am guessing it would be even better with cotton, but i am enjoying it as is for now.
    trouble1000 likes this.