Anyone here used fasttech. - Page 5
Page 5 of 1171 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
Like Tree18920Likes

Thread: Anyone here used fasttech.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just ordered an ego twist. That's it for me now until I make some headway through the 250ml of liquid I have.
    trouble1000 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by digiw0rx View Post
    I pulled the trigger last night and ordered a VAMO from Fast tech comes with a Nitecore charger, two Panasonic batteries, and the stainless steel VAMO for 34. Bargain!

I also orderd a total of 500ml in juice in different flavours, kanthal wire and silica wick from different vendors and eBay... i will start saving money soon haha
    With orders that size, it will probably take a few months just to draw even. Unless you bought them all from fasttech, then you'll save money in a week

Seriously though, I still can't believe how cheap they are.

Must resist ordering Vamo v3, I must resist, I must resist .....until my 2 outstanding orders come through anyway
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    With orders that size, it will probably take a few months just to draw even. Unless you bought them all from fasttech, then you'll save money in a week

Seriously though, I still can't believe how cheap they are.

Must resist ordering Vamo v3, I must resist, I must resist .....until my 2 outstanding orders come through anyway
    Haha, Well i was spending almost 70-90 a month on analogs (When smoking tobacco, MUCH more when i was on taylor mades)

The 500ml of juice + an extra 30ml mentol cost me 66.95
    The vamo was cheap as chips as i said at 34

The Kanthal wire (50m/165ft) was 8.30
    The wick (5m) was 8.80 (i got the 3mm wick so i dont need flavor wicks in my ProTanks)

grand total - 118.05 (ish)

Just over a months worth of smokes, and that juice will last me MONTHS

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I was spending over 55 a week on stinkies, so that's how I justify my big spending sprees

The juice price is superb, it's almost as cheap as the price it costs me to DIY mix. If you want to save even more money, maybe that might be an idea, if you don't do it already.

500ml is a huge amount of juice though, I think that would last me months too. Or encourage me to vape even more
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Verified Member

Haha

I couldn't resist the price to be fair, I will be looking into DIY, but when juice is that cheap what's the point in messing around?

On the subject of fasttech, my order was put in saturday evening, and seemingly my order was processed and was already shipped as of 10am today China time. (Monday)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That's good going on the processing time.
    I think they tend to post orders out only on certain days. My first order took 5 days before shipping, the second order took 2 days before shipping. Not got either yet, but I know the 1st order has left Hong Kong now bound for the UK. Both orders were in stock too, so I definately think they only post out on certain days

Verified Member

Well I am surprised that the item ordered stated 3 business days but in reality it took 0.3 business days!
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good and bad news today.

Got home from work, parcel on the fireplace. Felt like a kid at xmas. My Vamo has arrived, it's the right one - black chrome, updated OLED screen and better spring in the cap .... YYYAAAYYYY !!!!!
    That's the good news

Bad news - can't use it yet, cos my second order, with the batteries and charger hasn't arrived yet

So for now, I'm just sat here admiring my new toy with different tanks sat on it, boring the Wife about how good each one looks
    fitchy and MattyGVA like this.

Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    Good and bad news today.

Got home from work, parcel on the fireplace. Felt like a kid at xmas. My Vamo has arrived, it's the right one - black chrome, updated OLED screen and better spring in the cap .... YYYAAAYYYY !!!!!
    That's the good news

Bad news - can't use it yet, cos my second order, with the batteries and charger hasn't arrived yet

So for now, I'm just sat here admiring my new toy with different tanks sat on it, boring the Wife about how good each one looks
    Haha my other half is sick of hearing me speak about the VAMO and i havent even got it yet, "I want my VAMO" "Damn tracking number isnt updated"

and the look i got last night when i said i was browsing fasttech and was checking how much things would cost me and i said "Wow i got all these things in my basket and its only 100! these would cost loads from UK vendors" I thought was gonna kill me on the spot as i think she thought i was about to order haha.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Whenever I get those looks from the Missus, I just show her the banner in my posts on here, soon shuts her up

Another trick, is to use reverse psychology. When she comes home with a new jacket or shoes, I look at the price tag, sharp inhale of breath and say my new Vamo/Vmod/Protank etc didn't cost that much, but I'm sure you'll get as much use out of it as I will with my new Vamo/Vmod/Protank ..... You get the idea