Anyone here used fasttech. - Page 576
Page 576 of 1142 FirstFirst ... 764765265665725735745755765775785795805866266761076 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 11411
Like Tree18370Likes

Thread: Anyone here used fasttech.

  1. #5751
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    I've tried a few different wire gauges and I find the 30g kanthal the easiest to work with. It's not too fine that it's awkward to work with and not too thick that it makes a huge coil. I'd say you really need something to measure your ohms with though mate. If you go too low on the resistance you can overload a battery or at the very least get a very harsh vape. Coil building is all about practice, the more you do the better they get
    Yeah, everything but myepack order arrived today. Wire and juices from StealthV and VE. Typical MVP should come Monday, along with a few Evods and a Kanger Aerotank.

  2. #5752
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    terry w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    I've tried a few different wire gauges and I find the 30g kanthal the easiest to work with. It's not too fine that it's awkward to work with and not too thick that it makes a huge coil. I'd say you really need something to measure your ohms with though mate. If you go too low on the resistance you can overload a battery or at the very least get a very harsh vape. Coil building is all about practice, the more you do the better they get
    I would think that 30 gauge is probably one of the most common gauges regarding wire. many moons ago i used 32 and like you say it is too thin, i am guessing that .25 will be a bit to thick for my liking, so i work with the 30g myself now no probs.
    trouble1000 likes this.
    Bagua, Tvs all brass, nemesis, Caravella, Chi-you, Atom, Bellwether, Tree of life, MVP V.2...Trident RDA, 4 kayfuns, 3 Rockets.

  3. #5753
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    trouble1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    Posts
    4,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCFCMike View Post
    Yeah, everything but myepack order arrived today. Wire and juices from StealthV and VE. Typical MVP should come Monday, along with a few Evods and a Kanger Aerotank.
    It will be worth waiting for mate

    Which juices did you get, any new ones ??
    BCFCMike likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

  4. #5754
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    It will be worth waiting for mate

    Which juices did you get, any new ones ??
    I got 2x Grizwald Samplers - Apple & Pear torte and Arctic Cherry
    And 2x Grizwald 30mls - Banoffee Cream (Never tried before) and Black Cat (Loved it the first time round).

    Steeping away in my cupboard!
    trouble1000 likes this.

  5. #5755
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    trouble1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    Posts
    4,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCFCMike View Post
    I got 2x Grizwald Samplers - Apple & Pear torte and Arctic Cherry
    And 2x Grizwald 30mls - Banoffee Cream (Never tried before) and Black Cat (Loved it the first time round).

    Steeping away in my cupboard!
    I like the sound of the apple and pear torte. I've had a banoffee from Vapology, it was a pretty good juice. You'll have to let us know what you think once it's steeped a bit.
    BCFCMike likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

  6. #5756
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Will do bud.

    Really really looking forward to trying the Vapology juices more than anything, especially when I eventually order a custom mix.
    trouble1000 likes this.

  7. #5757
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    lisancentraltx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ringling Brothers Circus
    Posts
    4,174
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    I've found something unique! $5.66 2-Post Display Stand Holder w/ Drip Tip Adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping



    Although FT is pimping this as a 'holder', many are saying this is the SvoeMesto Kayfun Mini 'Sticker'. I grabbed 2 just in case this is true :P

    Last edited by lisancentraltx; 03-02-2014 at 12:56 PM.
    Burnie and daz2013 like this.
    11/26/2013

  8. #5758
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    trouble1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    Posts
    4,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCFCMike View Post
    Will do bud.

    Really really looking forward to trying the Vapology juices more than anything, especially when I eventually order a custom mix.
    If you like cappuccino, Vapology do a cracker, it's a bit of a coil gunker though. I've had a few different custom mixes from them, they were all really nice juices. The only one I didn't like was the black forest gateaux, but out of about 10 different juices that's pretty good going. The pear/blackberry/honey drizzle is really nice too. With the custom section, you can get a really highly flavoured juice. That's what I like about them, can't be doing with subtle flavours
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

  9. #5759
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    trouble1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    Posts
    4,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisancentraltx View Post
    I've found something unique! $5.66 2-Post Display Stand Holder w/ Drip Tip Adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping



    Although FT is pimping this as a 'holder', many are saying this is the SvoeMesto Kayfun Mini 'Sticker'. I grabbed 2 just in case this is true :P

    That will be great for stealth vaping Lisa. You'll be able to use that at work. I wonder if FT will get a bigger size one in to hold the Vamo or a bigger mod.

    It's a good find though, I don't remember seeing that on my daily trawl through FT
    lisancentraltx likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

  10. #5760
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    lisancentraltx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ringling Brothers Circus
    Posts
    4,174
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble1000 View Post
    That will be great for stealth vaping Lisa. You'll be able to use that at work. I wonder if FT will get a bigger size one in to hold the Vamo or a bigger mod.

    It's a good find though, I don't remember seeing that on my daily trawl through FT
    I know! I missed it as well! I saw a post about it in the other FT thread :P I've been hunting the info down and they are out in the UK and many people are using them with the 14500 mods :/ I started my 14500 hunt and have unfortunately missed many good deals in the classies :'( I've got a couple of mods that I am sure will work with this 'Stand' or 'Sticker', but I'd like something a bit nicer than an eGo or Evod for this... Still hunting =]

    Weather dropped 30 degrees this AM :/ I'm glad I get off at 4:30PM today even though I hate being up at 6:30AM :P

    The larger one that I have is the Vamo S... I like it, A LOT, but it had to be altered by a friend and the Vamo cut/soldered. I would be much more interested in a basic set that you merely just 'screw' a mod onto!

    Last edited by lisancentraltx; 03-02-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    trouble1000 likes this.
    11/26/2013

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks