Page 1 of 1281 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast
Like Tree21376Likes

Thread: Anyone here used fasttech.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Anyone here used fasttech.

Just wondering if anyone in the UK forum has used fasttech.com

The reason for asking is, I've been looking at the prices for their Vamo and it seems a lot cheaper than most UK vendors. Not really worried about the quality, but the chance of having to pay extra for import duty and vat etc.
    I know RM generally charge a handling fee. My last order from USA incurred a vat and handling fee, ended up paying an extra 23 for my Vmod - but all the UK vendors were out of stock.

So anyone have any experience ordering from fasttech and did you have to pay any extras to get your kit ???
    samcrosjm likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Great company, no shipping costs, can pay by PayPal.

My last order had a delivery surcharge to upgrade to airmail of $0.57

ECF Veteran

The downside is I have spent $70 in the past week.
    glycerol, makkesk8, timk and 4 others like this.

ECF Veteran

I'm about to order from them tomorrow since they just got EVOD's in for under 4$

I have heard good things and cant beat free shipping internationally
    Schatzi likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the replies, it's always good to get opinions from others before ordering.

I think I will order the Vamo and see if I get charged any vat or import duties, I'd better not tell the Wife though
    williamclarkonet likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Full Member Verified Member

just ordered me a k100.. i highly doubt you'll have to pay any tax or vat on anything from them as china tend to put the value of the goods very low on the deceleration forms and always send them as gifts :P ( and im also not telling the missis hahahah )
    trouble1000 likes this.

Think you would be really unlucky to get hit by any duties.

I've ordered a few things from them and they have taken a few weeks to arrive but always got through no problem.

Just don't order a lot of stuff at once as a big box is more likely to attract attention.

If you are getting a kit I'd also be wary of the batteries and charger - I've read lots of posts saying that they are generally low quality.

I don't mind cheap mods but things that could a)Blow up in my face or b)Burn my house down I feel happier spending a few extra quid for peace of mind.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan87 View Post
    just ordered me a k100.. i highly doubt you'll have to pay any tax or vat on anything from them as china tend to put the value of the goods very low on the deceleration forms and always send them as gifts :P ( and im also not telling the missis hahahah )
    What the Wife doesn't know about can't be used in the divorce court - that's what my Dad used to say

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pezz View Post
    Think you would be really unlucky to get hit by any duties.

I've ordered a few things from them and they have taken a few weeks to arrive but always got through no problem.

Just don't order a lot of stuff at once as a big box is more likely to attract attention.

If you are getting a kit I'd also be wary of the batteries and charger - I've read lots of posts saying that they are generally low quality.

I don't mind cheap mods but things that could a)Blow up in my face or b)Burn my house down I feel happier spending a few extra quid for peace of mind.
    I just didn't want to get stung like I did with my last order from the USA, the vat was a killer.

I always tend to get batteries and chargers from UK sources, saves having to get a UK adaptor. But thanks for the advise, like you say it's better to spend a few quid more and know you'll be safe

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hi,

does the evod fit lava tubes,vamo`s etc,i was just looking at the ad on fasttech;and it says ego devices only.

just curious before i order...Cheers Terry

Mvp2, Ipv2, 3 I-Sticks, 4 Kayfuns+1 Mini, 3 Rockets, 2 Orchids, Trident. Back Up Mechs. In`t post I-Sticks, Orchid, Hana.