Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Grants Vanilla Custard

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Flavour Art's Custard is rather nice - hint of citrus in it
    Decadent Vapour does a rather scrummy Rhubarb and Custard

Ultra Member Verified Member Woody7781's Avatar

Try to email Grant about where he may have sold a batch. He helped me recently and I was able to score 80mls from a supplier friend of his in Spain. His contact info is on his website. Great guy.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Codz View Post
    On Saturday whilst i was looking on vapour art at the GP PAPS series i noticed they are now selling GVC, so i went to check if they had any in stock and they did (this pleased me greatly!). Anyway, something cropped up and i had to leave the laptop and pop out - forgot about it until just now and it's out of stock

Anyhow, I have never tried it, but really really want to as i have been searching for a decent vanilla / custard flavour for ages. I have found one i like, but i hear so much about how good GVC is that i really want to try it. If you happen to know where i might get some could you let me know (PM is fine if you want to keep it under wraps!)

Or if there are any other flavours of this kind you could recommend? Or perhaps you might know which juice 10 motives use as their Vanilla is the best i have tried (used 10 motives before getting into vaping seriously).

Thanks in advance
    Cloud 9 vaping sell it, I just signed up for an email update when it comes back in stock.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

Ultra Member Supporting Member Codz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ref Minor View Post
    Cloud 9 vaping sell it, I just signed up for an email update when it comes back in stock.
    I think i'll do that, cheers

There are some other bits & bobs i would like from Cloud 9, but they will have to wait a wee while now.

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

ECF Veteran

I think i'll do that, cheers

There are some other bits & bobs i would like from Cloud 9, but they will have to wait a wee while now.
    I would like a Semovar from there.
    Codz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ref Minor View Post
    I would like a Semovar from there.
    I was just looking at those. I like that they have a 15sec cut-off point (10 on the evic is a bit of a pain sometimes), goes up to 6V so again better than those that only reach 5, and apparently can handle a 1Ω coil - seems low for a VV mod (i thought it was usually about 1.5?)

I was thimking of getting a provari at some point (prob next year), but looking at some other options and these seem decent.

ECF Veteran

I was just looking at those. I like that they have a 15sec cut-off point (10 on the evic is a bit of a pain sometimes), goes up to 6V so again better than those that only reach 5, and apparently can handle a 1Ω coil - seems low for a VV mod (i thought it was usually about 1.5?)

I was thimking of getting a provari at some point (prob next year), but looking at some other options and these seem decent.
    I like the fact they are modular, for the same price as one Provari you can have a 18350, 18500 and 18650 mod. The build quality seems excellent, which as they are made in Germany isn't surprising. I am just not sure I can justify the cost to myself though, especially as I would like a matching Kayfun to go with it, that's about 250 notes, or about 30 Fasttech twists.

Bumping this back up to see if anyone has had any luck getting GVC anywhere or can recommend a good alternative?

I've tried a few vanilla / custard type flavours since starting the thread and the best i have tried so far is vapists real creamy custard. I have also tried;

Totally wicked Red Label Vanilla - not much taste to it
    JAC Vapour UK Made Real Vanilla - not bad, but very sweet, almost like its got raspberry or something in it
    Enjuice Creme Brulee - not much taste to it
    Totally wicked Egg Nogg - too eggy for my liking
    Alchemists Cupboard - too eggy for my liking
    Joose Juice Vanilla - not bad, but again too subtle
    Vapology Vanilla - The best straight vanilla taste of those listed here
    Vapists Vanilla Fudge - nice creamy tasting fudge that i will buy again

I also have a bottle of mystic juices vanilla custard (Cloud 9 vaping stock this as an alternative to GVC) which i havent tried yet, and a couple of bottles of Nickoticket Custard's Last Stand that i havent tried yet either.

I'm hoping one of those i havent tried will hit the spot, but if anyone else has any recommendations then great I know there are loads out there, but i dont want to have to try them all!

I have captain custard from steamgunk (potv10, 10% off). Flavour is really nice but I would like it a lttle stronger, only tried it in my evod and just got a vv v3 in todays post so can't wait to try it again. Got another 30ml arrived today along with twilight to try :-)

Nicoticket is now in the UK, got to get me some custards last stand and creme brulee, it expensive but here's the link

spiritusvapes, Author at Spiritus Vapes

I've got it booked in on next weeks vape buget!
    tppp, Kent Brooks and Codz like this.

if your upto diy codz then Capella vanilla custard @10% was full of flavour, is awesome with Capella rhubarb @10%
    Last edited by SLIPPY_EEL; 01-29-2014 at 09:11 AM.
    Codz likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast