Grants Vanilla Custard - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Grants Vanilla Custard

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    I have captain custard from steamgunk (potv10, 10% off). Flavour is really nice but I would like it a lttle stronger, only tried it in my evod and just got a vv v3 in todays post so can't wait to try it again. Got another 30ml arrived today along with twilight to try :-)

Nicoticket is now in the UK, got to get me some custards last stand and creme brulee, it expensive but here's the link

spiritusvapes, Author at Spiritus Vapes

I've got it booked in on next weeks vape buget!
    Aye cheers... Someone had told me about spiritus a little while ago and i have 2 bottles of Custards Last Stand sat on my shelf awaiting vaping!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPY_EEL View Post
    if your upto diy codz then Capella vanilla custard @10% was full of flavour, is awesome with Capella rhubarb @10%
    I've not tried any DIY yet, but a few people have recommended Capella VC flavouring so i might have to get some, if not for full on DIY then to add flavour to more subtle juices. I've tried a couple of rhubarb and custard juices... the rhubarb ruins it for me, although i do like rhubarb and custartd sweets or actual rhubarb so weird that i dont like it as a juice flavour.

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got 100ml of Hangsen vanilla custard for about 11 in a sale. It tasted a little like custard powder at first but is mellowing with time. Good value but probably not the best
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Codz View Post
    Aye cheers... Someone had told me about spiritus a little while ago and i have 2 bottles of Custards Last Stand sat on my shelf awaiting vaping!
    Let us know what you think :-)

Kings custard is one to try, very tasty juice.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Let us know what you think :-)
    Mystic Juices Vanilla Custard from Cloud 9 Vaping is really nice, it says the flavour is more subtle than GVC but seems like it has enough flavour to me - the only criticism i would have of it is that you can taste a lot of the vanilla, but not so much custard. I would buy more, but i prefer Custards Last Stand and have yet to try GVC.

Custards Last Stand from Spiritus is even better IMO. Again, it seems to concentrate more on vanilla than custard and to me tastes a little of butterscotch too, but i like that. I will be buying more of this one alongside 'Real Creamy Custard' from Vapists as this is a little different from all the other vanilla custard flavours i have tried (i.e.- doesnt taste of vanilla) It has a nice smooth texture to the vape, which puts me in mind of custard and it is pretty subtle so if you like really strong flavours it might not be for you.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ref Minor View Post
    I got 100ml of Hangsen vanilla custard for about 11 in a sale. It tasted a little like custard powder at first but is mellowing with time. Good value but probably not the best
    When it comes to custard I'm all about the quality rather than the value, but that is bloody cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyjc View Post
    Kings custard is one to try, very tasty juice.
    I've just been looking on their website - some interesting looking flavours there, although i'm not sure i could bring myself to vape something called monkey jizz

Lol, yer I checked out their site too, monkey jizz was the first flavour on the list, think I'll pass!!

I've got spiritus and vapist booked marked, can't wait to try these :-)

I'm vaping 2 week steeped Monkey Jizz 18mg 10ml bottle as I type. It's very nice and currently replacing snake oil (which I've been vaping nothing else but for a few weeks) as my ADV. The banana is quite candyish but has calmed down a bit now and is well balanced with the custard. The custard is delicious and the banana gives the extra sweetness. Apparently the same as kings custard, only with the banana added.

I've also got 23 x 1ml samples here from smokerainbow and have tested 10 so far. Captains Custard is one of them and it's gorgeous, I'll be ordering some. Also have Colonels Custard which was underwhelming by comparison, but I need to go back and re-taste it to be sure.

Hey zeroclue, I see you recently ordered a VV/VW mod. I bet you notice a big difference now in taste.

Apart from snake oil which is such a strong flavour and will seemingly work well in any setup, all my other liquids tasted crap on a basic evod battery with no voltage changer. I could never understand why other vapers raved about certain juices. I thought it was my tastebuds at fault. Putting the evod tank however onto my Sigelei Zmax V5 and being able to notch up the power from 8.5 to 11.5w suddenly made a WORLD of difference! Now flavours and sweetness pour out.

I'd be interested to know what Nicotickets offering is like compared to Captain's Custard.
    Meanwhile. I've got a sample of the somewhat legendary Scopes Apple Tart being sent to me. Looking forward to that! It's apparently apple, custard, cinnamon and pastry.
    Last edited by Danny55; 02-27-2014 at 06:30 AM.

If you order captain custard, get some lemon meringue pie too. Two of my favourites so far :-)

If you order captain custard, get some lemon meringue pie too. Two of my favourites so far :-)
    Well I've got lemon meringue pie here from alchemists cupboard but can't get on with it. There's something still a bit perfumey tasting for me. I've also got a triphammer lemon meringue sample here not tried yet. If that's the same, then I'm guessing it might be the same with all LMP juices (for me at least). Just re-tasted Colonel Custard. Nope, nothing like custard. Just very sugary.... I don't know what. A touch of caramel perhaps or similar to the coating of a toffee apple. Rubbish anyway, lol, don't bother buying this. Glad it's only a 60p sample. Not a patch on Captain Custard or Monkey Jizz. I do recommend you try Monkey Jizz though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast