Grants Vanilla Custard - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Grants Vanilla Custard

Super Member ECF Veteran

I've just got some more coffee with cream and sugar from the alchemist cupboard (another fav) was going to try the LMP but got vanilla fudge instead.

The LMP from steamgunk is the only one I've tried so can't compare but definitely recommend.

The only banana flavour I've tried is banana and cream from the alchemist cupboard, was one of my first orders, I've retried it, mixed in loads of coconut and it still ended up down the sink :-( will use it if/when I get vapours tongue or a really bad cold!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    I've just got some more coffee with cream and sugar from the alchemist cupboard (another fav) was going to try the LMP but got vanilla fudge instead.

The LMP from steamgunk is the only one I've tried so can't compare but definitely recommend.

The only banana flavour I've tried is banana and cream from the alchemist cupboard, was one of my first orders, I've retried it, mixed in loads of coconut and it still ended up down the sink :-( will use it if/when I get vapours tongue or a really bad cold!
    I dislike all but one of my Alchemist Cupboard juices. Coconut Caramel and Hazelnut Honey is quite nice, leaves a very buttery taste on the lips. Chocolate Peanut Cookies is not what I'd hoped for. I was expecting something like the Reese's confectionary, but instead it's just a dark tasting unsalted peanut flavour. Very realistic mind you, but not nice.
    Mint Choc Chip ice cream, again, too dark tasting. Rhubarb Crumble and Custard, I need to try this with more power on the mod, but so far, rather like the LMP, perfumey.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I've got the hazelnut honey too, hated it at first, the hazelnut nut flavour was very strong and bitter but I think it's quite nice now. I've got it in 18mg (again it came with my first order and 18mg is too strong for me, taste wise). Otherwise I would use it more often, going to mix all my 18mg liquids with some 8mg and re visit them.

Currently trying (and failing) not to order any more liquids for a while :-/ got loads in I've not even tasted yet! Must resist...need hardware

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    I've got the hazelnut honey too, hated it at first, the hazelnut nut flavour was very strong and bitter but I think it's quite nice now. I've got it in 18mg (again it came with my first order and 18mg is too strong for me, taste wise). Otherwise I would use it more often, going to mix all my 18mg liquids with some 8mg and re visit them.

Currently trying (and failing) not to order any more liquids for a while :-/ got loads in I've not even tasted yet! Must resist...need hardware
    When I first used the coconut caramel hazelnut juice, it was with the evod battery and all I tasted was butter, literally nothing else and no sweetness. Put it on the voltage mod and I was then able to get the sweetness and other flavours. Not sure I'd buy it again, it's a bit rich, but I'll finish it.

Interesting what you say about the nicotine strength. All mine are 18mg and I think it does affect the flavour. My Captain Custard sample is only 12mg and the taste is great. The nicotine hit is still good, but it's probably because I'm dripping it direct to my IGO-W. I also get more 'pepper' which I'm not keen on at the back of the throat with the dripper. So now I'm considering buying juices with less nic. I noticed steamgunk do tons of nic options, even 14mg. Hmm, not sure if I'll go with 16, 14 or 12mg on the Captain Custard.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I've started buying 12mg, but now I have some flavours I really like I might have to get them in an 8mg or 10mg, when I start chain vaping on an evening I keep getting nic rush lol.

I've noticed the pepper flavour too, just knock the watts back down and all is good again :-)

High nic definitely ruins the flavour for me, my 18mg taste/feel really rough/unclean. 12mg or 14mg (depending on flavour) have been ok. My custard is in 14mg. Obviously everyone to is different but I hate to think how the 20+ mg would be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234