Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Grants Vanilla Custard

Ultra Member Supporting Member Codz's Avatar

Default Grants Vanilla Custard

On Saturday whilst i was looking on vapour art at the GP PAPS series i noticed they are now selling GVC, so i went to check if they had any in stock and they did (this pleased me greatly!). Anyway, something cropped up and i had to leave the laptop and pop out - forgot about it until just now and it's out of stock

Anyhow, I have never tried it, but really really want to as i have been searching for a decent vanilla / custard flavour for ages. I have found one i like, but i hear so much about how good GVC is that i really want to try it. If you happen to know where i might get some could you let me know (PM is fine if you want to keep it under wraps!)

Or if there are any other flavours of this kind you could recommend? Or perhaps you might know which juice 10 motives use as their Vanilla is the best i have tried (used 10 motives before getting into vaping seriously).

Thanks in advance

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

Ultra Member Verified Member JayTater's Avatar

Isn't the real stuff Custards Last Stand at Nicoticket?

Just wondering.
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JayTater View Post
    Isn't the real stuff Custards Last Stand at Nicoticket?

Just wondering.
    I've heard that mentioned a few times in other forums and seems to have a really good rep. If there was a uk supplier, i would get some, but dont really want to get stuff shipped from the states (well, not eliquid anyhow!), although i am liking that they do it in half litre bottles!
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member JayTater's Avatar

Woops... I'm the idiot that didn't pay attention to which forum I was in.... Sorry LOL!!
    Kent Brooks likes this.

No worries, u were only trying to help
    Kent Brooks likes this.

im currently vaping pure perfection rubarb and custard. its the best juice ive had so far, had about 10 different juices. got it from charlie vape store 5 for 12 mls or 10 for 30 mls.

i got a coconut ice about 9mls if you wanna swap for a juice you got ur not keen on??
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ravingdrunk View Post
    im currently vaping pure perfection rubarb and custard. its the best juice ive had so far, had about 10 different juices. got it from charlie vape store 5 for 12 mls or 10 for 30 mls.

i got a coconut ice about 9mls if you wanna swap for a juice you got ur not keen on??
    I should really swap juices with ppl. I had a clear out over the weekend and probably binned about 40ml of juice i didnt like
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Codz View Post
    I should really swap juices with ppl. I had a clear out over the weekend and probably binned about 40ml of juice i didnt like

oops! well if you do get any that dont float ya boat, drop us a message, i keep trying different flavours and like aything some are hit some are miss but maybe a hit for someone else

oops! well if you do get any that dont float ya boat, drop us a message, i keep trying different flavours and like aything some are hit some are miss but maybe a hit for someone else

i got about 8ml playboy blueberry as well, nice but 8mg nicotene which is a bit strong for me.

i got about 8ml playboy blueberry as well, nice but 8mg nicotene which is a bit strong for me.
    You wouldnt have liked anything i had then... I only buy 16, 18 or 20mg.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast