Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Vapology Juices

Quote Originally Posted by BCFCMike View Post
    I apologize!!
    No need :-) :-) lol

It's here! Ordered Sunday night and it's just arrived, longest wait I've had so far, my order from the alchemist arrived yesterday. Plus their postage cost more than expected so we put it on standard non-secure, didn't arrive with royal mail and I had to sign for it anyway, so don't waste money paying extra on postage.

It was definitely worth the wait! I really couldn't wait to try it, the smell alone is amazing. The very berry cool has a very complex smell, I couldn't stop sniffing it! Was getting a liquorish, fruity goodness and its clear too which I like. It reminds me of cherry soothers but so much better and you really do get the coolness. The peach melba is very good too, I can still taste/smell peach if I exhale through my nose and it's just making me need more! This one has a very pale creamy colour, it's very smooth, good vapour from both (both 12mg)

....actually, the more I have, I'm leaning towards the peach! Very berry is really nice but it does seem to have a medicinal quality, it makes my mouth feel like I've eaten a soother, my tounge is going numb! Guess it would be good if you have a sore throat :-)...certainly unique!
    Last edited by zeroclue; 11-28-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    Manicmama and BCFCMike like this.

I'm really starting to come around to it now, good strong flavor, very mentholy :-)
    Manicmama and BCFCMike like this.

Do these guys send out dispatch emails?

Have only received the order confirmed email so far..

Just had a look for you, I got my paypal confirmation and nothing else. Ordered on sun 24th arrived thurs 28th.

What did you order? you know, coz I'm a nosey git :---)

I got a dispatch email soon after I posted that

I ordered 30ml of the Very, Berry Cool - 50/50 - Extra flavour
    And the 4 x 10ml Pick n Mix;
    Banana
    Caramel
    Cappuccino
    Eastern Mist

All Extra flavour, 60/40

Tried any of these?

Ultra Member Supporting Member Codz's Avatar

I had a try at mixing flavours from vapology a couple of weeks back and have been vaping one for the last few days. It's 70% blackcurrant / 30% Licorice and 50/50 PG/VG. It's up there with the nicest juice i have had, possibly the best. I have always been a fan of blackcurrant & Licorice, but this is nicer than the others i have tried and at 8.99 for 30ml it's also the cheapest.

My other mix is 70% orange / 30% menthol, but my main tanks are all in use at the moment so dont know what that one's like.

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

I'm currently on the Extra Flavor cappuccino, and I mixed in some of the extra flavor caramel I also got as a 10ml... Hands down my favourite vape to date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12