Cheap eliquid supplier for you guys - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Cheap eliquid supplier for you guys

vimto had a bit of an earthy taste I thought, a bit unexpected, I love sweet juice, but steeping didn't change them much. a real vimto juice would be lovely, I'm too cheap for triphammer though (as you can see). the fruit salad tasted like artificial sweeties, it is kinda authentic in that regard, but wanted something fruitier . I probably won't buy from them again, (maybe the vimto) there flavourings were "strange" for lack of a better description, quite unlike any other supplier I've tried.

Full Member Verified Member adamfoul's Avatar

Yeah the best description I'd come up with for some if them was just 'strange'. Some of them I thought might need steeping, but they have batch codes on them that seem to be a date, which I assume is when they were made, all of which are over 3 months old.

You live and learn I guess. I don't mind to much with these cheap suppliers, it's when you spend 5 plus delivery on 10ml and my dog wouldn't even vape it it's heart breaking.
    Flip them on fleabay, I've done it a couple of times.

Super Member ECF Veteran pfaber11's Avatar

i was in homebargains today and picked up a bottle of menthol e liquid for 1.49 its 10ml at 18mg . its not bad and at that price i don't suppose you can be too fussy .

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I've had a few bottles from LT and can't praise them enough. Very good prices, plenty of choice and fast delivery. I'm vaping their watermelon now which is so refreshing and lingers in the mouth far longer than anything I've tried.

My girlfriend doesn't vape, or smoke for that matter, but she has sampled the cheesy lemon more than a few times! As soon as she smelled it she wanted to try it. Completely authentic flavour, you can really smell and taste the buttery base and get a zesty lemon tang on the exhale. I'm even losing some weight with these sweet ones as I'm replacing deserts with them, unlike friends that have quit the smokes who are piling weight on

Oh, and the choco mint is a good buy too! Intense quality chocolate flavour with a clean mint, not menthol!

Full Member Verified Member adamfoul's Avatar

Got my juice from LT yesterday, impressed with all but one of them.
    Got the cheezy lemon, which is spot on, one of my new favourites. Mellow Yellow, supposed to be banana custard, didn't get a custardy taste, but it reminds me of those pick'n'mix foamy banana sweets, quite enjoyable.

Also got Mocha, which is very nice, mild coffee flavour, tastes quite like coffee cream chocolates.
    Two Apple, which gives a very juicy taste, don't know what concentrates they use, but this gives the impression of actual juice as opposed to artificial flavour.

The only one I didn't like was Choko delight, a chocolate orange flavour, the chocolate notes are nicer than any other chocolate ones I've tried, but the orange is more like tic-tac orange.

Just noticed Mister-Ecig has Dekang eliquids in stock now at 1.50, the same as there Hangsen.Also alot more Kanger and Innokin products at really good prices Think it's shopping time for me

Blog Entries

Cheers for the link, I used to use quite a bit of Dekang; a bit hit and miss flavour-wise, but you really can't beat the prices.(their Cuban cigar is a great juice, others not good IMHO. I've been vaping juice I've been buying from www.magnificig.co.uk, and they're selling 5 10 ml bottles for 9.99 and the quality is great for such a cheap price; I prefer it to my local shops "deluxe grade" 5 quid a bottle liquid. They also mix very well, if that's your thing.

Edit: if you're thinking of ordering magnificig juice, I'd avoid the vanilla; it clogged up the wicks in my Evod badly.
    Last edited by Cap'nTripps; 03-06-2014 at 05:33 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I put my first order in with LT last night, picked out 12 flavours to try (some are my OHs). Really looking forward to trying them :-)

Blog Entries

Just ordered fizzy cola and a nice lemon juice. Hope these are goodies! Just coming to the end of 2 30ml bottled of methol from joost juice. Think they've wrecked my taste buds so need some fruity/fizzys to revive them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast