Cheap eliquid supplier for you guys
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Cheap eliquid supplier for you guys

Default Cheap eliquid supplier for you guys

I had to give these folks a shout out, they're definitely the cheapest liquid/flavour supplier I've seen, I've tried a few in there range and the stand out flavour is there lemon cheesecake for me. I would vape it till the end of time. Black magic is also a favourite, if you have a sweet tooth.

LT Ecigs

aftrr spending 4-5 on 10ml bottles that are hit and miss in the flavour department, it's a relief to find a supplier that puts a fair price on there liquid.
    Pictor, Izan, Manicmama and 1 others like this.

All of which was probably spent on vape mail!

Oh Lordy, another one I'm gonna have to try out now!
    So glad we're getting more and more choice though, stops you getting fed up vaping same all the time and gives you alternatives if a vendors delivery or customer service dips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beckyjc likes this.

Absolutely, they have wonderful cs, I've not had to speak to them much as the shipping has always been quick, but Sharon was quick to respond to my emails. Very down to earth company and she really deserves Way more custom. Always adding new flavours etc, the prices on atties, bats and mods aren't to be sniffed at either.

I really hate spending 5 on a sampler of liquid just to find out I don't like it, I'll be in the poor house soon!
    Manicmama likes this.

All of which was probably spent on vape mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyjc View Post
    Absolutely, they have wonderful cs, I've not had to speak to them much as the shipping has always been quick, but Sharon was quick to respond to my emails. Very down to earth company and she really deserves Way more custom. Always adding new flavours etc, the prices on atties, bats and mods aren't to be sniffed at either.

I really hate spending 5 on a sampler of liquid just to find out I don't like it, I'll be in the poor house soon!
    I'll order some this week - just looked and those prices aren't to passed on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys are good too Mister-Ecig Range of juice seems to be growing and at these price you can afford to try it and bin it if it not to your taste

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

This place looks very interesting,

Going off some of the review`s including becky`s I think i will be trying a few from LT. has anyone tried any of the tobacco`s ??
    Bagua, Tvs all brass, nemesis, Caravela, Chi-you, Atom, Bellwether, Tree of life...Trident RDA, 4 kayfuns, 2 russians, Rocket.

Such shilling

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    twgbonehead likes this.

Thanks for the reccomendation Beckyjc, I just ordered 5 new flavours from LT including the lemon cheesecake. I look forward to trying them out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link, I've bookmark them too :-)

Full Member Verified Member

I'll keep an eye on this thread as I'm not really a huge fan of the Joose Juice liquids, so another cheap alternative is handy. I must say though, as a fan of licorice & aniseed flavours they do appear to have a few liquids I'll probably like
    Manicmama likes this.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast