Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

I've seen something about the menthol crystals, will definitely have to try that.
    Wasn't me that mentioned Cool King, what's that all about?
    djsvapour likes this.

2. Advertisement
    PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    I've seen something about the menthol crystals, will definitely have to try that.
    Wasn't me that mentioned Cool King, what's that all about?
    Cool King is LTs liquid - Menthol and Licorice.
    SteveMc and bewlay like this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    Cool King is LTs liquid - Menthol and Licorice.
    Hmmmm, I'd be tempted to mix this with a sweet tobacco, maybe even Kent, to try and get the Old Holborn/liquorice paper flavour with a bit of menthol thrown in.
    djsvapour likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member Randall.K's Avatar

bargainvapour.com sell some pretty cheap E-liquids, £14 ish for 100ml bottles, and they deliver pretty fast too.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Kayfun V3.1 ES - Kayfun Lite Plus V2 - UVO Aqua - Taifun GS - Taifun GT - Omega

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Randall.K View Post
    bargainvapour.com sell some pretty cheap E-liquids, £14 ish for 100ml bottles, and they deliver pretty fast too.
    They do

I've had plenty of RY6 from there.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Good prices there if you buy in bulk. Do you get stung at customs with duty or handling charges as they're based in Eire?

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    Good prices there if you buy in bulk. Do you get stung at customs with duty or handling charges as they're based in Eire?
    I've never been hit with anything, no.

However, when waiting for a package, I got a a fake text asking me to pay a fee to "release" a package from UK customs. I'm 99% sure it had nothing to do with the Vendor, but 100% sure somewhere along the line somebody tried to scam me.
    Nothing would surprise me these days. When you order online, eventually somebody will get your details and have a go at a scam.
    Randall.K and SteveMc like this.

They do

I've had plenty of RY6 from there.
    Nice

So I guess the RY6 is nice then?

I've had RY4, RY4 100%VG, Vanilla Custard and Strawberry Mint and they're all nice
    Vapoor eyes er and djsvapour like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Randall.K View Post
    Nice

So I guess the RY6 is nice then?

I've had RY4, RY4 100%VG, Vanilla Custard and Strawberry Mint and they're all nice
    I reckon RY6 is a good flavour. Quite sweet but also got a bit of kick to it. Not many places sell it.
    The RY numbers are supposed to get sweeter, but RY5 and RY6 are less sweet than RY4 in my opinion.

I'm not sure I'd outright recommend it... it can be quite overpowering in certain tanks. Works nicely in a cartomiser, but does have a sweetness more than Impulse and Storm... which are violent and peppery.....not my thing.
    Randall.K likes this.

I reckon RY6 is a good flavour. Quite sweet but also got a bit of kick to it. Not many places sell it.
    The RY numbers are supposed to get sweeter, but RY5 and RY6 are less sweet than RY4 in my opinion.

I'm not sure I'd outright recommend it... it can be quite overpowering in certain tanks. Works nicely in a cartomiser, but does have a sweetness more than Impulse and Storm... which are violent and peppery.....not my thing.
    Nice, I'll have to look into getting some of their RY6 next then. I've had it before from E-Vape and it was more of a woody taste than sweet taste. RY4 is still the winner lol

Impulse and Storm I've always wondered about, but I can't see me liking either of them(not a pepper fan)

Have you tried the RY6 with a Kayfun? If you say it can be overpowering, I can see it being pretty brutal with Mr.Kayfun then?

Vapoor eyes er and djsvapour like this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast